Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Diy Black Headlights

Yaumeister has some dark headlights that where fitted at the midlands meet they look really nice on the royal saphire blue.

Heres a look at what i did to mine:

dsc00455fi0.jpg

Just waiting to get my eyebrows painted so i can stick them on to cover up the to top the lights so you cant see the gap in light from the halo rings

Yaumeister has some dark headlights that where fitted at the midlands meet they look really nice on the royal saphire blue.

Heres a look at what i did to mine:

dsc00455fi0.jpg

Just waiting to get my eyebrows painted so i can stick them on to cover up the to top the lights so you cant see the gap in light from the halo rings

im definatley gonna get that done, ive just had a look on the net for some and they look mad in the dark. where did you get yours from? and how much where they?

im gonna get a 10000k hid bulb to upgrade my standard hids, get a 10000k hid kit for the fogs, replace the full beam with a hid look halogen and definatley get some halo rings. if anyones doe this set up,or similar, can you post some pics in the dark so i can see what the look like, cheers

IRLRs200- are the halo rings hard to fit and how are they wired up?

im definatley gonna get that done, ive just had a look on the net for some and they look mad in the dark. where did you get yours from? and how much where they?

im gonna get a 10000k hid bulb to upgrade my standard hids, get a 10000k hid kit for the fogs, replace the full beam with a hid look halogen and definatley get some halo rings. if anyones doe this set up,or similar, can you post some pics in the dark so i can see what the look like, cheers

This is where i got my rings from. I have yet to find " HID look halogen" bulbs anywhere and i've tried a lot of different brands, including a few different Philips bluevision and hi vision ones. There is a HID kit you can get that does both the Hi and dipped beams not sure where u can get it. If not you can get a HID set for both Hi and dipped beam.

Rings are easy to fit once you get the headlights apart. They are wired into where the sidelight used to be plugged into. i think HID's in the fogs are illegal

This is where i got my rings from. I have yet to find " HID look halogen" bulbs anywhere and i've tried a lot of different brands, including a few different Philips bluevision and hi vision ones. There is a HID kit you can get that does both the Hi and dipped beams not sure where u can get it. If not you can get a HID set for both Hi and dipped beam.

Rings are easy to fit once you get the headlights apart. They are wired into where the sidelight used to be plugged into. i think HID's in the fogs are illegal

i just looked at that kit, didnt know if it was any good or not but ill probally get them iif thats what they look like judging by your pic. do you loose your sidelights in return for the halo rings? ive got a set of blue leds and i think they would look really good with the halo ringscar012jb3.jpgif not ill just remove the leds, no loss.

i think hids in the fogs are ok, if not ill still get them and as for the full beam ill get a hid kit to match the other lights all at 10000k.

i best go raid the piggy bank and check down the back of the sofa for some loose change lol

Ive heard that about the HID fogs being illegal too. Problem is you call up the local cop shop to ask someone (who should know) if they are and you get nowhere as they dont know themselves :lol:

How much light will you get from a set of 10000K bulbs?

i dont know how much light you get all i know is they look good

Ive heard that about the HID fogs being illegal too. Problem is you call up the local cop shop to ask someone (who should know) if they are and you get nowhere as they dont know themselves :lol:

How much light will you get from a set of 10000K bulbs?

i dont know how much light you get all i know is they look good

I think the 10000k bulbs are more purple than white, mine are 6000k. If you look at my avatar thats the colour of mine. The halo rings replace the sidelights, the wires for the halo rings need to come out of the headlight and the only place i could think of without drilling a hole in the unit was through the sidelight hole

how good do these look

isdiy014hb1.jpg

how to do

has any one done this or anything simillar

not yet, didn't know how, big thanks to you, now i know , be doing it soon but first i'm gona get angel eyes and do em at the same time, and the back too, nice 1. :)

Wow these lights really make a diffrence im definatly gonna attempt to do mine was wondering tho is there anyway to remove/hide the orange indicator bit on the headlights.....and once these lights have been moddified are they MOT faliure???

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links