Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm thinking of getting an SE with Brechin Slate(grey/blue colour)/grey interior,any thoughts on this colour?

Chandru - great colour - not seen any yet in the UK in Gold, so yours will always have that rarity value...looks really good.Not sure about parking it in a Tesco car park though....just think of all of those Dings :shifty:

As far as RobNorm's question goes, my second choice was a tie with Brechin/Black interior and Caspian/Black interior.

The Caspian looks fantastic, a bit too bluey white, but I saw a few abroad and fell in love with them...I've also seen some White ones - in spite of what people here think of whte cars, they are coming back in fashion and when clean the car looks absolutely pure and beautiful...

Brechin looks very smart...

Nice looking car mate, good choice - didn't you only have your IS200 a short while? Well done on the upgrade anyway!

The Caspian looks fantastic, a bit too bluey white, but I saw a few abroad and fell in love with them...I've also seen some White ones - in spite of what people here think of whte cars, they are coming back in fashion and when clean the car looks absolutely pure and beautiful...

Totally agree, wasn't really keen on the colour to start with, but saw an IS and GS in Caspian Sky in the flesh for the first time when I was at the dealers last week, and they look absolutely fantastic! Except for the fact it just looks like plain dull white in our dull weather, looks amazing when the sun is shining - would be a serious contender if I was buying a new Lexus :)

Nice looking car mate, good choice - didn't you only have your IS200 a short while? Well done on the upgrade anyway!

hi..thanks..ya had the is200se for a year exactly. liked the look and color so decided to get it :)

I'm thinking of getting an SE with Brechin Slate(grey/blue colour)/grey interior,any thoughts on this colour?

Chandru - great colour - not seen any yet in the UK in Gold, so yours will always have that rarity value...looks really good.Not sure about parking it in a Tesco car park though....just think of all of those Dings :shifty:

ya m8..haven't seen one in the color too..does look really nice in flesh.. just parked in tescos after washing it to take some photos :)

• 2 weeks later...

nice colour mate. i have the same one at first when i saw the add i did not like it but when i went to the show room i had to get it. i had 2 silver before but every one have silve so it was not special. hope u enjoy it :D

nice colour mate. i have the same one at first when i saw the add i did not like it but when i went to the show room i had to get it. i had 2 silver before but every one have silve so it was not special. hope u enjoy it :D

thx :)

just washed it n wax'd it :)

24072007.jpg

I quite like the colour. Good choice. I too purchased a 250 sel but had to have ALL the optional extras too. Love the adaptive cruise control.

Booked in at Lexus to have the spoiler fitted now.

• 2 months later...

just washed it n waxed it using the claybar, klasse AIO n P21 combo. didnt have time to do the klasse sealant, guess that will have to wait another time. with the interior doing too..conditioning leather..etc took 6 hours..glad its over :)

23102007031.jpg

23102007032.jpg

23102007035.jpg

23102007037.jpg

23102007038.jpg

23102007039.jpg

23102007041.jpg

I've got the is 250 se auto in brechin slate with the grey leather interior, and it looks fantastic. I'd show you but I can't figure out how to put a picture on here !!!!

• 3 months later...
some low life &*^&*^% stole the silver wheel caps off all my wheels not impressed :( got a spare set but still..

Man! That's annoying, there are so many sc :tsktsk: rotes out there today! Thieving sons of female dogs!

Wish I could catch someone doing it one day and give em a right going over.....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links