Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Monster......

bloofire

Yeah I forgot to turn it on, my camera always defaults to off, think I'd better read the manual :P

As for the language, erm yeah sorry about that I didn't realise how bad I am!! I'll get the bar of soap out and wash my mouth out :innocent:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Matt, that server is my Mac :P

My browsing will be a bit quicker now :)

Think I should have put an 18 rating on them though!

Quick word of warning though, just had a look at my uplink stats since I put these up and I've uploaded 600MB since then!

" foosked "

blimey what languge is that :duh:

well, almost ready for painting......just doing the last few finishing touches, need to close up the shut lines around the headlights and wing front edges.....

ive closed the gap by the intercooler.........its a snug fit to say the least

Bumper fitment and intercooler

Front view...........taking on The Look

3/4 angle shot............its been a few late nights

Looking good mate, much better than when we saw it last - but I thought you said the other day you'd knackered the bumper, or have you filled it?

Looking forward to seeing it finished :)

nope i knacked the bonnet..........alas i will just give it another lick of paint.......

to be honest, im actually going of this bonnet, i may look for something different :blink:

ok can i buy it off you? i realy need it for run what u brung on 10th october when im taking me car up the strip at santa pod on the jap weekend.

especialy now i got the charger!!!!

i love the looks

• 2 weeks later...

Bet that's a dream come true for you Mat, think of all the young kids knocking one out cos they think it's a nice looking Scooby :P

Did you not know it was going to be in there? Might have to buy a copy for the car pics (no not the other pics in there!) - is it this months one Mat?

• 3 weeks later...

yes......they create what is known as the Magnus effect..but the main idea was to do something that no one else would be able to copy.easily.

its all about being different, plus its a nice place for small wildlife to shelter from inclament weather :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links