The Monster......

bloofire

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wanna see too, but keeps asking for my password and won't accept it - seems to chop the end off too for some reaon!!

First time it asks and is ok, then loads media player and asks again, then doesn't accept!!!

Booooo hoooooo, pllllleeeeeeaseeeee help!! :ohmy:

nuts, got it wrong - found the madmat1.mp2, not the proper one!!  Thought it was a bit odd!!

Still cannot see the monster though!

worked OK for me - looks and sounds.... well.... monster :P

A "stroker" is a longer throw crankshaft, which increases the piston stroke and so gives a bigger capacity - which is obviously NOT what you were thinking :winky:

perhaps we can have a big group thank you to mark and his colleagues at TDI

who gave up there lunch hours to start the monster up for all of us to listen to

how many garages do you know who would give up their lunchbreaks ,spend time pushing a vehicle to outside and then spending time in starting it up for a forum

(dialogue from video)

"is this going on the forum"

"yes if you dont mind"

"if i had known i would have done my hair"

nuts, got it wrong - found the madmat1.mp2, not the proper one!! Thought it was a bit odd!!

Still cannot see the monster though!

PMSL.. picturing Kev with the mad max clip actuallly thinking it was the monster!.. love it! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Zee,

We have decided upon the size of turbo we are going to use (it's a bit Secret Squirrel at the moment), together with all of the other parts and engine management etc that we need to get where we want to be. These are on order and we will make further progress when they arrive.

We have decided to retain the standard engine until Mat's wallet has recovered, and then do the business inside.

The Monster will be dormant for a while until the bits arrive.

Mark :)

So any news Mark?

Have you managed to hook up an exhaust? (rather than the side pipe?)..

Steering? Prop-shaft??

Looking forward to finding out more about the secret squirrel turbo..

Not a lot going on at the moment. We will probably get the multi plate clutch installed this week.

The propshaft has turned out to be a bit of a drama but that should be resolved soon.

The exhaust will be amongst the last things that we do. It will need to be a hand made jobby :o

I could tell you about the turbo, but you do know that I woulkd have to kill you :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links