Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc White Room Photoshoot

Chris.S

I briefly discussed this with Mat at JAE and he thought it might be a good idea

We need at least 8 cars, all have their own individual shoot and the studio is based in Tamworth Staffordshire

A full Saturday is probably best as it takes approx 1 hour per car

CS_6EJ5950.jpg

CS_6EJ5994.jpg

CS_6EJ5995.jpg

CS_1440.jpg

CS_1467.jpg

CS_1469.jpg

Edited/Finished shot

picture-008.jpg

its £70 per car for a group of 8 cars minmum and that includes over 100 shots, a CD of all the shots and a A4 print of your favourite.

Too many stone chips on mine,I think it's a great deal tho Chris

Same here, If they could airbrush mine like they do supermodels :lol:

Very good pics, your car looks great!

If I can get a saturday off i'm interested, it be just my luck that I write the car off just after having it done so the memories of my first Lexus will be well worth £70

(thats not sarcasm by the way, lol)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk