Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Warn Gauge

What does this warn gauge thingy mean that's by my username? It's on 0% with loads of blue things next to it? Is it the LOC version of an ASBO if you've been a bit naughty (like using naughty words), or does it mean something totally different like message box full or something?

What does this warn gauge thingy mean that's by my username? It's on 0% with loads of blue things next to it? Is it like an ASBO where it's considered good street cred to have one if you've had a slap on the wrists for something? Or does it mean something totally different like message box full or something?

I asked this before it lets you know if you've been a naughty boy and only yourself can see it so no one knows when your a bad lad...... :D

So it's the policing system of the LOC then. I guess it means then if you mug and murder and old lady you get a slap on the wrists, told not to be naughty boy but basically let off, but if you're caught at 32mph in a 30 zone you're thrown in jail with a big bearded bloke and some soap and left there for 20 years.

I shouldn't joke actually, the police do a fantastic job under very difficult circumstances and I have every respect for them.

Now lover boy, pick that up lol!

They are linked to how many posts you have done. The more posts, the more blue boxes. There are also set levels of post counts where you change from "advanced member" to "established member" and so on up the member chain.

Ok another,

What do the blue boxes mean below where it says 'Advanced Member' 'Established Member' and so on? What's the difference between them? I should know this having been on the forums for months now but, hey, I'm not perfect!

I dont have the blue boxes i'm A GOLD MEMBER Keith... :P :P :D

I've got no blue boxes and i'm special :D

Aww, how sweet! :lol: :D :sick:

*** I love these little fellas!

EDIT - What, it blanks out ***? For gods sake why? Oh *** it's gonna keep blanking *** out. Hmm, it's the big man upstairs I mean - nice bloke, bit beard. Calls himself ***. Oh for f...................

EDIT - For gods sake why?

THAT'S HIM - THAT'S THE MAN!!!!!!!

Why does it allow it with the s and not without?

Puzzling

Why am I answering my own posts? Damn I really am losing it tonight. It's good though talking to yourself. I do it at work quite regularly, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation. Mind you they say pigs are intelligent and they spend all day rolling around in the mud and eating their own **** so it's all relative

EDIT - For gods sake why?

THAT'S HIM - THAT'S THE MAN!!!!!!!

Why does it allow it with the s and not without?

Puzzling

Why am I answering my own posts? Damn I really am losing it tonight. It's good though talking to yourself. I do it at work quite regularly, it's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation. Mind you they say pigs are intelligent and they spend all day rolling around in the mud and eating their own **** so it's all relative

Where you smoking, inhaling or snorting anything that night?? :whistling:

Was funny reading it though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links