Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Needing Comfort.....

WylieCoyote

Hey everyone.

I have woken this morning to my phone bill from my trip last month. Upon opening it I found a nice little bill for £287 staring back at me. I'm still in a state of shock so am not really capable of showing emotion! I come seeking comfort because my family find it funny!!!!! Has anyone else ever had a whopping phone bill, just to make me feel better?!

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and vomit!

Keith

How about this for a bill matey, that i got from o2? They said i'd sent 14,440+ txts in 3 weeks and the bill came to £1449.28 which i of course refused to pay as when you work it out i had sent 688 txts a day and for 24 hrs a day for 21 days? And i'd never even used the phone as i was in Florida for nearly the 3wks and never took it with me?? :o

That's quite impressive, how much were you using the phone? Biggest bill I've ever come back to was £180, which I found a little surprising as I'd only been away for 10 days...... :shutit:

I can beat that .mine was £450 for the month .i phoned orange to up my tarrif to 1000 mins + 1000 texts and they did not do it ,so i used my phone during the day thinking it would be ok and ended up with a whopping bill because i was still stuck on 200 mins .they refuse to say they had made a mistake and i had to pay the bill when threatend with the ballifs (scum of the earth proffesion).needless to say i did not renew with orange and never will ..

dont get me wrong mate sure their are plenty of good firms around ,just all the ones i have dealt with are bullys who prey on people who are down on their luck and just cant pay.supose someones got to do it though .what really gets me is these big firms can just get them in and you have no choice what so ever to pay or lose parts of your home etc .

It's painful yes, but then I was away for a month and did get quite homesick so it kinda eases the pain because it kept me in touch with some kind of normality! I expected it to be around £150 so it's not totally out of the blue. It's just come at a bad time because I want quite a few things - including 4 new tyres for Steve. They'll have to wait till next month now! Not to mention the 30k service!

At the end of the day, I'll take it on the chin like a man. We'd spend that going out for 3 meals so put like that it's not so bad.

Mudz, you win! That's an impressive bill and one I'm never likely to top!

It's no biggie, just means that I'm going to have to wait an extra month to get a few things I'm after.

Keith

I've seen a phone bill for over £2,500 which was completely genuine. An old customer of mine at work was a company which organised expensive parties (the sort of thing that Vogue might put on at a fashion show, or maybe the aftershow party at the MTV Awards - that kind of thing). One millionaire guy wanted a party in Morocco, so the manager of this party company went out there for a month to organise everything - his mobile phone bill for that one month was over £2,500... They'd framed it and put it on the wall!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links