Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Members List For Loc Dyno Meet

Tony-Bones

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony put me down for the meet, just spoke to Mark and will be having some work done on the car....will be good to see the old and new faces :winky:

Tony....can't see the Tangomobile on the list :crybaby:

Unless you hear otherwise i should be a definate for the meet! Well thats assuming i get there!!! lol......

Looking forward to it and will be coming with a camera and a couple of memory cards! =]

Matt

Nice one Matt......You are on the list :)

We still have one space available for the Dyno at tomorrows meet if anyone Fancy's a free go on this> http://www.tdi-plc.com/index.php?pge=C_dynocam

For those not familiar with who TDi (Torque Developments International) are >http://www.tdi-plc.com/index.php

This is also a great chance to meet other members from LOC and everyone is welcome..... As an added bonus the LOC Xmas bash is next door at Lakeside :)

I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow

Tony

I have just spoken to Gord who has been very nice to me and allowed me to tag along with the convoy!!! B)

Once i get the nod from Gord that you are approaching the A12 junction I will be join the M25 and hopefully see you guys, if you see me first look out for a granite sky IS200!!! Give us a wave or flash! lol.....

..............Not like that you filthy lot! lol........

........I Hope you guys dont fly by too quick so i can catch you up! lol....

Cheers all,

Matt

See you tomorrow Tony :)

Anyone know what the postcode is for TDi?

RM20 3LE :D

Cool, looks like we'll be following you then :)

See you at the services at 7 :)

Yer right, i only know where it is coz every time we go to Germany Raj calls me and tells me TDI is the next turn off :o

You should know, you was sat next to him :D

See you tomorrow Tony :)

Anyone know what the postcode is for TDi?

RM20 3LE :D

Cool, looks like we'll be following you then :)

See you at the services at 7 :)

Yer right, i only know where it is coz every time we go to Germany Raj calls me and tells me TDI is the next turn off :o

You should know, you was sat next to him :D

I remember the messages over the walkies :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk