Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blackpool Meet Photoshoot

Chris.S

For those that are coming you maybe aware that we have booked a photographer to do a little shoot for us.

The cost of this is £400 in total for his services.

We worked it out that if everyone that was coming (16 at last count) thus costing approx £25 each

The trouble is if people decide they arn't going to turn up or don't want to participate in the shoot then its going to cost the remainder of members more and more and could become expensive.

If its the case that people are going to pull out or not turn up to the meet then we need to know now ! so we can cancel the photographer and not waste his time.

The photographer is currently booked for 12 noon

the last count i had was 10 people saying they were participating but one or two have said that £40 each was too expensive.

There is bound to be some who don't turn up for one reason or another. Thats why now because the photographer is booked we need def names.

Money will be collected upon arrival in Blackpool.

The more involved the less we each have to pay

So can you add your name to the list if you are 100% sure you are particpating and are ok to pay a little bit extra if the numbers aren't there.

We also need someone to lead the convoy to the carpark in Blackpool as i'm heading straight there

1.Chris

1.chris

2.norkep

3.aztecbandit

4.gord

5.sparkystav

6.roque

As it stands ad this monent in time with 6 confirmed it will cost us £67 each

Those who have confirmed will need to pm me their reg numbers so we know who is particpating and who isnt

Thats what this thread if for, if there isnt enough commited members by 5.30pm Friday night then im cancelling the photographer all together as i don't want to mess him about and waste his time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk