a concord trimax in ebony

it matches the lex interior :ph34r:

bot the little sod can still kick 7 colours of cra# out of the back of the seat

i have a choice

an axe (leg removal)

a roof rack (boy on top)

or some way to protect the seat ?

any ideas and where from

lol I had this when I took my daughter to blue planet, she kicked the poop out of the drivers seat lol! (she is 18 months old)

I was thinking about one of those back seat storage "thingies" that you can store all sorts of stuff in, they are black and so should look okish with my black interior.

Has the is200 got a diagonal shoulder middle belt if so can u put him in that ,I to had this problem i have 2 of the little cherubs and in the end i had to sell car(audi A4) and buy one with more leg room.it seems to get better as they get bigger as their legs bend over the seat instead of sticking straight out.

How about buying him his own Lexus to play with? On the subject of car seats, any tips for stopping them permanently marking the leather? We're expecting our first little demon in April (OH MY *** only 6 weeks and I haven't finished decorating the nursery) :ohmy:

We've ordered a Britax RockaTot deluxe cos it did sehr gut in the German side and front impact tests and did best in the Which! report. Not a problem in Mummies Madza with cloth seats, but in Daddies (flipping heck...6 weeks) car with nice leather I'm going to have to be careful.

why dont you make him lie down across the seat in the back and strap him in with all seat belts. arms legs and anything else is secure.  :whistling:

Isn't that what you do to your female friends Mitch :yahoo:

hardy ha ha

very funny johnny

;)

mr umpa lumpa  (to the tune of mr lover lover )

you ***** Matt!

I've been whistling the Umpa Lumpa tune from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory all afternoon.

:lol::lol:

altogether now

Umpa

Lumpa

Lumpa dee doo

Both of you STOP - umpa lumpa dumpety doo. La lalalala lala laaaa...... :duh:

On the subject of car seats, any tips for stopping them permanently marking the leather? Not a problem in Mummies Madza with cloth seats, but in Daddies (flipping heck...6 weeks) car with nice leather I'm going to have to be careful.

Get an offcut of some nice nursery print fabric and just pop it under the seat - that's what I did.

I still have the back seat completely covered with a knights-on-horseback print now he's 10. The upholstery underneath is immaculate, but the floor - now that's another matter entirely.......

You take your kids out in the LEX?.................. :whistling:

There are three options if you HAVE to take them........

1)buy a second car to ferry them round in

(should'nt be in a LEX ti'll there at least 15)

2)Enrol them in yoga classes:

when their in the car,wrap legs around back of neck :yahoo:

3)Good old gaffer tape :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links