Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Front Brake Discs

P38Aaron

Just had my new brake discs fitted.

Pads are currently bedding in so not had a chance to check out the stopping power quite yet, but already at this early stage I can feel they have a nice bite.

Discs are 3G - Prolex

New pads are Mintex Xtreme - Prolex

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00447-1.jpg

As the pads bed in, I will report back.

Hopefully these discs will not "warp" as I have got through discs on this car.

Thanks to Dave at Prolex for sorting this out for me :)

Aaron

From what I have read the brakes are easy to fit...basing on previous experience i didnt wanna mess it up...I got my local garage to do it for me along with new handbreak cables and handbreak pads.

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Brakes have been on a while now, so i would say there very 'bed-in', im very happy with there performance, they perform better when warm due to the pad compound (atleast i put it down to that) quiet and smooth breaking, still the wrong type of weather to really see what there up to...

Thanks Dave :D

Hi all

Brakes have been on a while now, so i would say there very 'bed-in', im very happy with there performance, they perform better when warm due to the pad compound (atleast i put it down to that) quiet and smooth breaking, still the wrong type of weather to really see what there up to...

Thanks Dave :D

I'm looking at getting a set in a couple of weeks, just out of interest did you get new brakes all round or just front?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links