Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

few questions peeps

1. what Battery size, and product code please

2. anyone got a std front bumper

3. anyone had a replacement exhaust , and still has the original.or, knows somewhere i can get one

4. can the cats be removed, without causing issues

5. ill think of more when i pick it up.......im in new terrotory with the Mk 1

6. oh yeah whats the wheel offset, and std wheel size please, need to start looking for new rims, i really want the TTe rims, but stoopid prices are being asked for even poor second hand ones

So...

Your joining the ranks of the GS now mate :lol:

For the Battery, I got normal Battery, just made sure the "+" & "-" were correct, if I remember correctly, the Battery holder is adjustable

I think the GS cats are the same as the mine, if so - may cause an issue with the CO emssions. Just finished a full decat on mine and mines due in 2 wks for a MOT, will let you know what happens, I know the MOT is OK with the second removed, just not sure about the first

The standard wheels sizes are - 225/55/16 front and back but then you have the Sports models which have the larger rear alloys

1. What Battery size, and product code please? -- Halfords 005L fitted my JZS147 Aristo (and my JZS160 GS). Batteries from Lexus seem to be surprisingly good value, but they aren't open on Sunday. Battery dimensions on this site http://www.manbatbatteries.co.uk, under Download Catalogue, Specifications Charts (also Japanese to UK conversions under JIS to Manbat)

4. Can the cats be removed, without causing issues? -- MOT?

6. What's the wheel offset, and std wheel size please? Need to start looking for new rims, I really want the TTE rims, but stoopid prices are being asked for even poor second hand ones. -- Offset is ET50. Standard diameter is 16. Standard width is 7.5J (IIRC). Standard tyres are 225/55-16. Same fitting as a Mk4 Supra, if you are searching for wheels.

yup i have my eyes on some 17" Supra Turbo rims at the moment.......

dam, yup with the cat, its august 1992, that the cut of date is...looks like i may have to build my own exhaust then....not paying lexus prices and there doesnt seem to be anything which is a full system

ok ill find a decent Battery

Lexus battery info is

Code 80D26LMF (70ah)

Replacement partnumber 28800-YZZAG

cheers chris....any chance of some pricing for the exhaust sections, caliper rebuild kits......i think ill look for a bumper at a breakers, oh yeah and a headgasket set

its a 1994 model

Lexus battery info is

Code 80D26LMF (70ah)

Replacement partnumber 28800-YZZAG

cheers chris....any chance of some pricing for the exhaust sections, caliper rebuild kits......i think ill look for a bumper at a breakers, oh yeah and a headgasket set

its a 1994 model

Rear boxes 17430-46170 £135.60+vat, 17440-46060 £135.60+vat

Centre "Y" pipe 17420-46200 £242.85+vat

front pipe 17410-46260 £416.05+vat

Down pipe 17450-46190 £516.35+vat

Head set 04112-46065 £99.79+vat

Caliper seal kit (front) 43.52+vat, (rear) 41.97+vat

caring?? LOL its in the wrong hands i tell you... it will end up with its guts ripped out and put on a track :D

not at all.......at my age, you cant start doing that sort of stuff, :shutit: .

nope will be fixed up good, a nice set of wheels......and a few cosmetic alterations :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links