Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bucket Seat Brackets

mAltezza

try Dave at Prolex, he can get the proper seat rails from Japan, i dont think any uk shops will sell them for the altezza

unless they are side mounted seats, then you will need to get a pair of side mounts welded in

The seats from the altezza are the as the seats from the is200, most bucket seats have the same fitting underneath them i think,

try Dave at Prolex, he can get the proper seat rails from Japan, i dont think any uk shops will sell them for the altezza

unless they are side mounted seats, then you will need to get a pair of side mounts welded in

The seats from the altezza are the as the seats from the is200, most bucket seats have the same fitting underneath them i think,

??

its not the seats themselves, as you say most are universal , it will be the mounts to fit an altezza or IS which will be specific

??

its not the seats themselves, as you say most are universal , it will be the mounts to fit an altezza or IS which will be specific

Arr ya, the seats came with the sliders but that bout it, iv just called demon tweeks but they dont do them, have no idea who else might do them,

i'm lookin at bucket seats on ebay alot I just also need to know what other parts I need to fit them in my IS200.. so you have chair, then you need rails etc?

It depends some seats come with the sliders, like mine, but you will need the bracket the goes from the sliders and bolts on to the car, and also the bit your seat belt clips into,

Not having much luck so far, :crybaby:

can get universla ones for the IS/tezza from my man in japan

Alright mate could you pm me some prices, like i said iv got the sliders i just need the brackets that bolt on the car itself,

Thanks

can only get the whole set up I'm afraid

Do you know how much the whole set up would be? Running out of ideas,

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Iv got someone to make sum brackets up for the seats, now the other problem is, the airbag light, when you remove the standard seats do you just disconnect the air bag wire and leave it there,

if so what do you do about the red flashing light?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links