Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Another Midlands Meet

Rikos

It's no problem. I need to go to J28, so timing it for Sunday lunchtime is no problem. Let me know what time you want to meet and I'll be there. I'll find a good spot just off J28 to stop, and let you know where it is.

Cheers will w8 till uv sussed a spot out :winky:

Not quite as simple as it sounded finding a good spot without going miles off the motorway :lol:

Anyway, best spot I could find was this Clicky

I'll make sure I am there before you get there so you just need to lookout for me, purple/maroon/whatever colour it is GS 300 parked up at the side of the road within a few yards of where the pinpoint is on the map. There are some laybyes on the A38 but it is too much of a detour to get back in the other direction. Let me know if it looks ok for you and we can sort the time out. I'll also PM you my mobile number in case there are any last minute hitches.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no problem. I need to go to J28, so timing it for Sunday lunchtime is no problem. Let me know what time you want to meet and I'll be there. I'll find a good spot just off J28 to stop, and let you know where it is.

Cheers will w8 till uv sussed a spot out :winky:

Not quite as simple as it sounded finding a good spot without going miles off the motorway :lol:

Anyway, best spot I could find was this Clicky

I'll make sure I am there before you get there so you just need to lookout for me, purple/maroon/whatever colour it is GS 300 parked up at the side of the road within a few yards of where the pinpoint is on the map. There are some laybyes on the A38 but it is too much of a detour to get back in the other direction. Let me know if it looks ok for you and we can sort the time out. I'll also PM you my mobile number in case there are any last minute hitches.

Your DP scares me i will b safe wont i lol :ohmy:

iv just had a quik look but will chek it beta 2mora :winky:

Right all, i wont be on the net now till after the meet on Sunday as i'm working for my sister tomorrow and spending the night there, so i shall see you all there.

Remember if this is your first time, the meet is round the back of the pub and i will do my best not to be late :blush: as always!

If people could bring there tools :winky: i have some work to do at the meet :D

Look forward to seeing you all.

Right all, i wont be on the net now till after the meet on Sunday as i'm working for my sister tomorrow and spending the night there, so i shall see you all there.

Remember if this is your first time, the meet is round the back of the pub and i will do my best not to be late :blush: as always!

what work is that??

might help in bringing the right stuff for the job.....

what work is that??

Hi Rob,

I did post earlier asking for some tools :shifty:

I need to take my front drivers side wheel off and grease up my caliper as i think it may be slightly sticking, while i'm there i will grease up the brakes. Also, i would like to have a look at my cambelt to see if it is ok as it has apparantly been changed before i bought it.

I would like to see if i can get my heated seat to work so need a multi meter to check if it is receiving a current from the switch.

If you can Rob can you bring that methanol as i still havent sorted out that residue on my back window :whistling:

Thinks thats all ............... o we may be changing Lexus2D's brakes as well on the front :D

PS - i also told a little white lie, i will be on the net until 3.45 sorry

what work is that??

Hi Rob,

I need to take my front drivers side wheel off and grease up my caliper as i think it may be slightly sticking, while i'm there i will grease up the brakes. Also, i would like to have a look at my cambelt to see if it is ok as it has apparantly been changed before i bought it.

I would like to see if i can get my heated seat to work so need a multi meter to check if it is receiving a current from the switch.

If you can Rob can you bring that methanol as i still havent sorted out that residue on my back window :whistling:

Thinks thats all ............... o we may be changing Lexus2D's brakes as well on the front :D

We should be pretty well covered for all the tools, plus I'll bring sockets sets and spanners etc and a trolley jack.

And yes, you do have 2D's brakes on the cards I believe... You are gonna be a busy boy :lol:

what work is that??

Hi Rob,

Awww i hope u can do mine or im guna get it when i get home :msn-cry:

Should i bring my jack

:offtopic:

Should i bring my JACK

depends on whether you have asked him first :lol:

back on topic.. it's should be a good meet, but I'm going to the M11 jap meet,

and even if I stay there for just 1 hour, it would take me at least 2 hours to get to your meet,

then I'd have to leave soon after arriving for getting back to London for my gig :crybaby:

Wheres the commitment :lol:

Lexus2D - you should always have your jack in your car anyway but we should have sufficient number if you've not got it.

lol i meant my bigger 1 :whistling:

Is anyone bringing like a canopy/big tent? The weather doesn't look too promising.

Anyone from south of Northampton/Milton Keynes coming to this meet? Might try to setup a convoy.

Quick reminder to those who might be interested in HIDs and LED products, Snowman can bring them to the meet (and probably install them), so please PM him if you are interested to check availability.

Is anyone bringing like a canopy/big tent? The weather doesn't look too promising.

Anyone from south of Northampton/Milton Keynes coming to this meet? Might try to setup a convoy.

Quick reminder to those who might be interested in HIDs and LED products, Snowman can bring them to the meet (and probably install them), so please PM him if you are interested to check availability.

blimey, are you on commision?? :lol::whistling:

i've messaged him but not had a reply as yet. sure he knows the score anyway.

blimey, are you on commision?? :lol::whistling:

i've messaged him but not had a reply as yet. sure he knows the score anyway.

I wish, doing it from the kindness of my heart :sick: :D

Just helping a friend out with his startup biz.

One more thing, anyone interested in helping me fit a grounding kit if I get it by post tomorrow?

Been a bizi girl 2day gettin the Lex ready 4 2moz :whistling:

Iv asked the girl who i bought my fogs off if she wants 2 go in her Lex it`s a yellow 1 so mite get another 1 2 add 2 the list :winky:

Iv spent most of the day cleanin the Lex & now its coverd in Bugs gettin Jiggy on it :whistling:

The Cheek of them :lol:

:lol:

Gonna try and give mine a quick clean in the morning assuming it is dry. See you (and maybe a yellow lex) at Pinxton tomorrow B)

Iv spent most of the day cleanin the Lex & now its coverd in Bugs gettin Jiggy on it :whistling:

The Cheek of them :lol:

:lol:

Gonna try and give mine a quick clean in the morning assuming it is dry. See you (and maybe a yellow lex) at Pinxton tomorrow B)

Nooo ill b alone if yellow 1 goes its goin without me

Well, it's dry in Derby this morning, but might well not stay that way for too long by the look of the sky. See you later on, guys.

Was a good meet, and great to meet some new people.

Hope you both enjoyed the quick blast in the car.....sorry about the traffic :whistling::crybaby:

Thanks to James for the eyebrows, they took a bit of adjusting to get them just right, but we got there in the end!!

Just hope the weather picks up over the next month or so and we can enjoy a sunny, wind free meet somewhere!!

I didn't take any pics so would be great if those who did could upload them.

@Trudi. nice meeting you and congrats on a fantastic buy of those discs/pads!! they're very nice!!

@Rik, hope you get to the bottom of that problem mate......you could always ask Kelly for her advise :lol: :winky: :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk