Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Horns !

Ellz

Dad ordered some new horns for his motorbike and they sent 2 lots so i thought im gonna have the otherones.

They are 130db and pretty cool looking there slightly to big to fit where the normal ones go so probably leave them there and then mount these in the engine compartment.

I was just looking around and saw 2 threaded holes gave it ago and hey presto they fitted. Ive got no sound insulation so hopefully the noise will get out ok.

06012008768.jpg

06012008770.jpg

06012008769.jpg

There only 9.99 as well bit of a bargin i think :D

I'll wire them up at the weekend if i have time and get a sound clip up

i fitted 2 big horns a good while ago :D :D :D

Mr.Morse gave me the link Stebel Nautilus Twin Tone Air Horn..... cost me alot more than 9.99 .... mmmm they've come down in price a nice bit... :(

oh the fun i've had :devil: ...... gone though alot of relays though

They look pretty mean i think they've got some similar at Halfords they've just gone down to £10 i'll check when im in next

Oh could add that to my list of mods to do..i remember when i was test driving the lexus that the salesmen said that the horn was a bit wimpy and i totally agree. Not that i use my horn much think, two times in total since i've had it..once to scare a seagull and another time to scare another bird, but this one was in a very short skirt. I've heard louder horn on a 5 yr old plastc toy cart..u know the ones where the rugrat sits inside the thing and have to use their legs to power the thing to move .

only twice VV!?!? Mines used about 8 times aday! 3 on the way to work usually aimed at other motorists cutting me up 3 on the way home for the same reason and the other two because i drive past a lass every morning whos so hot she gets two beeps!

Sad but very true im affraid!

Oh could add that to my list of mods to do..i remember when i was test driving the lexus that the salesmen said that the horn was a bit wimpy and i totally agree. Not that i use my horn much think, two times in total since i've had it..once to scare a seagull and another time to scare another bird, but this one was in a very short skirt. I've heard louder horn on a 5 yr old plastc toy cart..u know the ones where the rugrat sits inside the thing and have to use their legs to power the thing to move .

I do refrain from using the horn in my IS afor the same reasons. It just doesn't seem to have that manly HONK to it that my old zimmer did

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links