Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What's On....

WylieCoyote

I had a thought, why not post a quick review of a current film you've seen at the cinema on the forums so everyone else can have a squizz and decide whether it's worth seeing.

I'll start.

I was dragged by my significant other to see St. Trinians yesterday. Basically about a run down school that tutors teenage girl criminal masterminds. Basic plot outline is rich toff's well-educated daughter moves to school, totally doesn't fit in, education minister wants to shut school down because it's c**p, bank manager wants to shut school down as in debt and so on. Slightly deranged transvestite headteacher and miscreant girls come up with a hair-brained scheme to pay off the debt and not close the school (basically involving cheating, drugging the minister, theft and laundering stolen goods).

A complete chick flick and I was totally dreading seeing it thinking I'd be bored witless, but, ashamed as I am to admit it, actually quite a likeable film which I would go and see again.

Kami & I take it in turn to choose a picture to see every friday...no misses

saw I am legend - good - my choice

saw PS I love you - good - kamis choice (was dreading it quite sad but funny)

saw Charlies war - excellent

saw Dans real life - so so last night Kamis choice.............(slept for a while)

Always go to the O2 centre for 5/6 pm show then pig out after.....................

I thought I am Legend was pants really ......... just a Hollywood version of 28 Days / Weeks later.

Reason we went to see it was we saw them filming part of the opening scene (red mustang) when we were in New York on 2006.

Quite interesting watching them drift the car round a corner about 5 times..............when the'yd done we walked past all the abandoned cars with the dust tumbleweed etc on which was again interesting

I am legend, based on omega man from the 70's with i think charlie heston imho much better film, and thats based on a old horror film with vincent price or the like, i wikipedia'd it a bit ago.

hmm, fancy the sweeny todd, but there aint a good release of it yet, same with alien

apart from that not watched owt film wise really,

oh any one watched the sarah connor chronicles?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links