Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Modification

Yaumeister's new mod!

LED eyebrow

LEDeyebrowCloseup.jpg

LEDeyebrowCloseup2.jpg

TwinIS200LEDEyebrow.jpg

TwinIS200LEDEyebrow1.jpg

We were bored enough so we decide to compare the LEDs with Original IS200 interior light.

Original IS200 Interior Map reading light:

OriginalIS200InteriorMap.jpg

My Ultra white Interior LED

UltraWhiteInteriorIS200.jpg

Comparing from Distance

Map light ON Only!

MapLightCompare1.jpg

OriginalIS200andWhiteIS200.jpg

With Rear roof light on together:

MapLightCompare.jpg

All above photos are taken with 2 second shutter speed!

:)

Mark is a happy guy driving home now :P

Edited by janey

Damn it can't believe i'm not the first with the Eyebrows :(

Look good though!

What colour are they ment to be?

Stav

Stav,

I was expecting the delivery for the eyebrows on friday but thanks to the heathrow issue, i think it caused some delay...

Mark happen to come round and he prefers to have Amber one installed, while i only have one set left! lol

As soon as the delivery arrives, I will drop you a PM right away! and get them send out on the vary same day!

Stav,

I was expecting the delivery for the eyebrows on friday but thanks to the heathrow issue, i think it caused some delay...

Mark happen to come round and he prefers to have Amber one installed, while i only have one set left! lol

As soon as the delivery arrives, I will drop you a PM right away! and get them send out on the vary same day!

Nice one fella,

I'll send the cash across Thursday. Looking forward to them.

Stav

The ultra white LED interior light is unbelievable! where did you buy that from and how much ?

I am the one whos selling it.

Will have few kits available for the map, rear roof and boot light soon.

let me know when you start selling! thanks

Have you got a daytime pic of the eyebrows with them off? Just want to see what the car looks like when the lights are off.........

Also my LED interior light doesn't look quite as bright as that, or is it because my interior's black so doesn't show up as well?

Have you got a daytime pic of the eyebrows with them off? Just want to see what the car looks like when the lights are off.........

Also my LED interior light doesn't look quite as bright as that, or is it because my interior's black so doesn't show up as well?

I have a picture of the eyebrow at home, i will post it up after work

interior lights, black does not reflects the light that that well, fitted them on Mark's and it seems to be slightly dimmer.

23112007144.jpg

These are going at 29.00 posted to your door (pair of 24 leds)

Interior light wise, prices are higher as its not those cheap leds (i have tested them all out)..

i can simply do a kit contains 80 LEDs in total, 28 for map reading, 28 for rear roof and 24 for the boot!

kit will cost you 49.00 posted! (Normal first class, add 1.50 on top for first class recorded)

if both the eyebrow and LED plates purchase at same go, total will be 73.00 posted! (Normal first class, add 1.50 on top for first class recorded)

they all comes with adaptors, so they are universal to any vehicle!

Gold members have 5% discount on the total amount.

More info on these products in Flash files!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/sno...row/Eyebrow.swf

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/sno...interiorLED.swf

Please right click and save as. otherwise, it will open in a new screen and the resolution is crap when it expands to full screen mode.

I hate you I hate you I hate you, lol

I was happy leaving my car alone, but now I want those LED eyebrows,

just cant decide what colour, not blue, but either amber or white.

If I had white I could connect to ignition so they would always be on wen i was driving, kind of A5 esque.

Or wouldn't mind amber ones that come on with the indicators.

Or a mixture of both would be very cool. White side lights for the day, then amber indicators as well.

I love the look tho.

Gazza

I hate you I hate you I hate you, lol

I was happy leaving my car alone, but now I want those LED eyebrows,

just cant decide what colour, not blue, but either amber or white.

If I had white I could connect to ignition so they would always be on wen i was driving, kind of A5 esque.

Or wouldn't mind amber ones that come on with the indicators.

Or a mixture of both would be very cool. White side lights for the day, then amber indicators as well.

I love the look tho.

Gazza

mate, not got any amber in stock! Mark bought the last set, will get some in later on if its needed :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links