Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Side Skirts

i'd looked at them too. decided genuine was the way forward!

I had some cheap (i know £80 isnt cheap, but compared to the genuine one's it is) ones on my Corsa C looked alright (from about a mile or so away :lol:) but close up was a different story! looking back it was a waste of £50 and the money spent on spraying them, but i was young :whistling:

Im saving for a set of TTE's myself, just keep blowing my money on other stuff for it. TTE springs, new interior......... i swear the list gets longer after each job i do.

I had some cheap (i know £80 isnt cheap, but compared to the genuine one's it is) ones on my Corsa C looked alright (from about a mile or so away :lol:) but close up was a different story! looking back it was a waste of £50 and the money spent on spraying them, but i was young :whistling:

Im saving for a set of TTE's myself, just keep blowing my money on other stuff for it. TTE springs, new interior......... i swear the list gets longer after each job i do.

I know that feelin didnt intend 2 start spendin on this 1 but im off again :blush:

Thanx 4 the advice both of u :winky:

What do the TTE Skirts look like :question:

U got any pics plzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

What do the TTE Skirts look like :question:

U got any pics plzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

TTE don't do side skirts - only front and rear.

The TRD front lip is designed to follow the lines of the TRD side skirts. You can see here in this (not very good) piccy - both have higher bits that flow together.

DSC00070s.jpg

Bear this in mind: your TTE front bumper wasn't designed for side skirts...

...but having said that have a look at pics of Ahmet's old IS300 he had the TTE front with TRD sides and it looked very good.

Thats what i thought when corsa said TTE didnt think they did :huh:

Thanx again i do like the TRD but wasnt sure if they would go :question:

But now im guna b wantin them :wub:

That Lexus just makes me drewl :heart:

ill be getting the details tomorrow too of someone in Sheffield who can spray a full set for £200, and he'll supply the paint.

I'll be sending my bits to him when i orderer them, can pass on the details to you if you like.

Cheers can do but wont be gettin em 4 a bit cos im gettin my belts done 2morro so guna b skint :whistling:

But sheffield is only down the road :)

BTW how much r they 2 buy :question:

i would suggest have patients a set of real ones will become available i was luckly able to find a set on eBay in brsitol jst before xmas and picked them up for 100 quid if i know anyone who has a set for sale Lexus 2D i will duely notify you by PM.

i would suggest have patients a set of real ones will become available i was luckly able to find a set on ebay in brsitol jst before xmas and picked them up for 100 quid if i know anyone who has a set for sale Lexus 2D i will duely notify you by PM.

Awwww Thanx thats well nice of u :winky:

ill be getting the details tomorrow too of someone in Sheffield who can spray a full set for £200, and he'll supply the paint.

I'll be sending my bits to him when i orderer them, can pass on the details to you if you like.

Just seen a guy down road from me who does body work never spoke 2 him b4 so asked on price

£100 Sprayed & £50 2 Fit

Is this not bad :question:

Hi,

These "Trd" skirts come from an Italian firm called lester

http://www.lester.it/it/rivenditori_area.asp?area=europa

And they cost around 200 Euro's

These Glassfiber parts from eBay are a direkt copy from the lester skirts (they will fit and look o.k. but if you never worked with Glassfiber and epoxy to make them fit better you'll better leave them alone).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links