Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Lexus Is Going Home

whiteman

:whistling: the time has come for me to return back to the UK, I currently live in Cyprus but for unforseen curcumstances I am returning back. I currently have no home to return to as the wife has taken it off me. That is not a problem I can always start again. I will be moving back to Middlesbrough and my IS 200 will follow me in a container along with all my possesions. The problem I have is that when it arrives back in the UK it will not be taxed or have a valid MOT so customs will not release it to me unless it goes on a trailer. It hasn't got tax or Mot due to me waiting for customs over here to sort out all relevent paperwork so I can put Cypriot plates on it etc. So it looks like I will have to hire a trailer and van drive to kent and return back to middlesbrough. Long way to go but it will be worth it to collect my car. I could not bear to leave it behind as I love it more than the ex-wife to be. :winky:

Any way to make matters worse my :tsktsk: wife has also left me with £20k of debt, I can't prove that it was her that created all this mess as she used my credit card :tsktsk: Never mind eh! All I want to do is get back and start again, I have already had 3 job offers so it looks good that my old friends are still looking after me, The best part I am waiting for the lovely winter to expire in England so I don't feel the cold too much on my return. :winky:

:whistling: Thats my moaning out of the way and can not wait to get back. I will miss the clear blue skies and hot summers but it isn't the end of the world :blush: You may ask why come back but, well it is my 6year old son and 2000mile is along way to travel to see him on a regular basis.

:shifty: All I can say to my enstranged wife is what goes around comes around. B)

Just thought I would get that off my chest and share it with my lovely Lexus family :winky:

Hopefully I will be able to come on here more often and add my bit to the Lexus society :blush:

Will be back to blighty soon, approx 2 to 6 weeks. ( my car needs a wash, not seen a sponge for 4 months)

Sorry to hear about the mess left behind by the ex but as you said a fresh start in good old England.

At least you can pop along to meets now and enjoy the fun of people in dresses in the sea, people eating hot chillis and putting brakes on in a car park!

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate, it sounds like you got a good positive attitude for the future though.

Also the bit about the wife taking the home off you, you are entitled to half of any equity there and also on the debt part, was it your card or a second card on your account that she used. You could find that she is "jointly and severably liable" for the debt. Take expert advice before deciding to just move on.

Anyway good luck.

Cant you drive the car when it arrives back as though you came over on the ferry?

Stav

The problem is with the clearing agent, will not release it without MOT and road tax. I can have it delivered via car transporter or borrow my mates trade plates.

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate, it sounds like you got a good positive attitude for the future though.

Also the bit about the wife taking the home off you, you are entitled to half of any equity there and also on the debt part, was it your card or a second card on your account that she used. You could find that she is "jointly and severably liable" for the debt. Take expert advice before deciding to just move on.

Anyway good luck.

I will be seeking legal advice when I get back, that is when the fun will begin as she has no idea what I am up to. she not sure if I am still in Cyprus or back in UK. Her solicitor keeps sending letters to various locations trying to get a reply from me.

As for the credit card it was in my name so not sure if she will be liable for it yet. The equity in my home is not a great deal. At the moment it is rented out to someone, if and when they leave and she wants to live there then she can as I have a 6 yr old boy and I would rather he had somewhere to live where his friends are.

:crybaby: Thanks for the warm welcome back, it has brought a tear to my eye.

I am really looking forward to coming back, I just want to leave here now but I have to wait to tie all the loose knots up. All I have been doing for the past 3 weeks is sorting out my possesions and boxing everything up that I want to take with me.If it gets to a point that it will take too long I will just up sticks and get on a plane( after the Lexus is safely tucked into its container)

Thanks again guy's, I look forward to meeting some of you when I get back. :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links