Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Insurance

kam05

My insurance on the IS200SE is up for renewal at the end of the month. Was with First Direct, but now switched to Esure for £365, but as I bought my insurance through topcashback.co.uk, I'll be getting £45 back, so I've insured my car for £320. Do you think I got a good deal?

I'm 28, with 5 years NCD (protected), I drive 10k p.a, car is parked overnight on my drive, no accidents/clean licence. Price also includes motoring legal protection. Car is a 2000 IS200SE, no mods.

Went with Esure as they were the cheapest.

Seems pretty good.

Mine should be the same as yours.. as im about same age as you, but thanks to only 4yr ncb and 'a few' points it looks like im gonna end up paying about 550 from the quotes ive been getting. Fortunately my renewals not due till Nov :)

I'm 19 i have a 2004 "54" IS200 and i pay..... wait for it........... £1612.93 a year Fully comp with 2 years NC through Churchill (Tried calling 15 other companies and they all wanted over £2000 :o).

Only thing is i have to wait till i'm 21 for the insurance to go down and to be able to MOD my car :( :(

2 Years of saving for a turbo :D :D

Tom.

I'm 19 i have a 2004 "54" IS200 and i pay..... wait for it........... £1612.93 a year Fully comp with 2 years NC through Churchill (Tried calling 15 other companies and they all wanted over £2000 :o).

Only thing is i have to wait till i'm 21 for the insurance to go down and to be able to MOD my car :( :(

2 Years of saving for a turbo :D :D

Tom.

I was 23 (now 28) when I bought my IS200, I paid £1900 for my 1st years insurance (Fully Comp, 0 years NCB), that was with Tesco insurance, no one else would insure me...:(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links