Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pistonheads Pm Track Day @ Brands Hatch With Bbq 10/4/08

Dave-Ellen

Title says it all................

check out the pistonheads site...........they are doing a afternoon track day & BBQ on 10/4

i'll be along with the IS350 as will Kamelia who is having a go in the IS350 (under proper tuition)

after the track closes there is a BBQ from 8pm onwards...........

would be great to see a few LOCers there .............. @ bazza noise limit is 105db :whistling:

cost £165 for the track day........2 drivers with tuition for one and BBQ :whistling:

• 1 month later...

Just got back...............

Kami had to work so Barrie come along as my wife for the evening (wore a nice dress as well)

Excellent session with some nice cars.

I had the tuition from a guy called Darren who looked 13 1/2 but showed me how it should be done. Best £25 I've spent __ period

Barrie had a go as well (won't mention his first lap ...................)

will post some videos up tomorrow

completely cooked rear pads its now metal to metal...............risto batteries flat looks like its cap in hand to Kami for the roadster

rear OEM pads are fooked...............want to try uprated pads in OEM calipers as the risto was over braked and unstable at time (coming down from 130 +)

as to barries first lap............the video will tell all !

They got a bit warm at Donny on Sunday :whistling: i'll look forward to seeing the video :D

:offtopic: How did the 350 handle on the way home Sunday Dave?

fine..................

filled her up today...........did 325 miles on 50 litres which is not bad IMHO

leave it for the bazmeister to confirm/deny..........

:blush: yes i forgot to put my belt on ! :blush:

i was somewhat distracted in trying to work out the difference between the window wipers and the indicators and where the gearstick was :lol:

funny thing was neither of us knew what the bleeping was :lol:

strange how the videos slow everything down, in reality there was some fast driving, by Dave of course, i was in pipe and slipper mode

funny quote from the video:

dave: "is the handbrake off"

barrie: "how do i tell" :lol:

leave it for the bazmeister to confirm/deny..........

:blush: yes i forgot to put my belt on ! :blush:

i was somewhat distracted in trying to work out the difference between the window wipers and the indicators and where the gearstick was :lol:

funny thing was neither of us knew what the bleeping was :lol:

strange how the videos slow everything down, in reality there was some fast driving, by Dave of course, i was in pipe and slipper mode

funny quote from the video:

dave: "is the handbrake off"

barrie: "how do i tell" :lol:

pipe & slippers my fund.............

fund is romanian for bottom :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk