Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok Finally The Wheels Are On

Hey guys Hope all is well!!

finally she is totally finished!!! im not spending any more money on her she has been rebuilt and thats it done!!!LOL

01032008484.jpg

01032008483.jpg

01032008481.jpg

22122007213.jpg

If these dont come out as photos can someone do that for me please!!! Many thnaks

Cheers

Mat

Edited by johnboy

Looks awesome. Compared to the pics you posted before you started work on that car, it looks nothing like the same car.

Have you had the paintwork polished or mopped ? I remeber in the original pics at the start it was looking a bit tired. But it seems to have come out quite nice.

Also is that shocks you've added to the boot lid ?

Hey Goldfinger, thanks for your comments always appreciated!

Yea the car has had a total repray because there were different colour panels on the car due to the originals being damaged. Yea this is the boot with the gas closers, if you look in the pictures its because of the box i put in, the old springs were just in the way!!!

Best wishes

Mat

Hey fellas,

Thanks again for the comments, proud mate like you wouldn't believe having the car sat there and not being able to drive it what a nightmare lol!!!

But its finish so im happy as pie!!! oh so is my girlfriend, no more weekends spent watching me under the car listening to me swear like chuff!!!

lol

Mat

Hey Matey hows you?

The calipers are painted mate!! just cant see properly on the photo!!!

Hope your keeping well!

Just need a chrome grill since the calipers are done.

Have been looking at a few things left for my car, But funds tight until the summer as lost my court case and the four figure fine/costs put a hold on the exhust, alloys and rear clear lights for the time being and also need to sort out my GTR with some bigger turbos for the summer.

Are you going to the Japfast meet in a couple of months on the lexus stand?

Also just put up a thread about a old LS400 top gear test drive which will make you smile more knowing you own one.

Yea i really might do too be honest it'll be great to put a face to all the names!!! Will you be there sir?

Yea you mentioned a grill before but i have to cap all spending on it now as it will just carry on lol!!!

Thanks Bazza

Mat

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links