Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

18 Inch Oem Wheels - Which Ones?

Hey guys as many of you know Lexus has recently changed their 18 inch oem wheels from silver to dark gunmetal starting from late 2007.

Whats your opnion on this? I was thinking of changing mine to the gunmetal ones and just want some opnions before I go ahead. I have an IS220d Sport, so my oem ones would be for sale if I was to get the new gun metal ones. Wheels only would be for sale. Thanks.

What colour is the car? For some reason I'm not too keen on black cars with the smoked grey alloys, but any other colour and it would look great!

Especially as there's a brand new set on eBay at the mo for £450, you can swap the tyres over and then sell the wheels on - it won't end up actually costing you much at all.....go for it! :D

• 2 months later...
Hey guys as many of you know Lexus has recently changed their 18 inch oem wheels from silver to dark gunmetal starting from late 2007.

Whats your opnion on this? I was thinking of changing mine to the gunmetal ones and just want some opnions before I go ahead. I have an IS220d Sport, so my oem ones would be for sale if I was to get the new gun metal ones. Wheels only would be for sale. Thanks.

Hi

well I have 3 silver ones and one gunmetal one (as Lexus Brum changed one for me under warranty) Trouble is they say there aren't two different colours so I must be wrong. Can you point me to somewhere that will deomnstrate to them they've changed from silver to dark gunmetal starting from late 2007? Any help, much apreciated.

cheers

Stuart

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood, but you have three of the original silver alloys on the car, they've replaced one of them with the newer smoked grey alloys, and now they're asking for proof that the colour has changed?

Is everyone at the dealership blind? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, they should replace the whole set if you can't get the silver ones anymore...........I'm totally speechless, it's just so unbelievable!

I'm sorry if I've misunderstood, but you have three of the original silver alloys on the car, they've replaced one of them with the newer smoked grey alloys, and now they're asking for proof that the colour has changed?

Is everyone at the dealership blind? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, they should replace the whole set if you can't get the silver ones anymore...........I'm totally speechless, it's just so unbelievable!

:o they must be blind or p :tsktsk: d :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so much it hurts :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o they must be blind or p :tsktsk: d :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so much it hurts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep!

If you're willing to sell one of the front wheels I'd be interested. My 18" front has some curb damage. Only minor but it bugs me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links