Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who Needs Their Diagnostic Codes Read & I Need To Borrow A Laptop

maneesh

I need to read my codes, I have the tool that connects from the car to the laptop, but I don't have a laptop to install the software on.

By any chance is there anyone in the West London area that can help me out? We could also read the diagnostic codes off your car at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Many thanks to Vyker who managed to drag himself early this morning to bring his laptop along.

The frustrating thing is that the OBD II code reader managed to read the codes from his IS200 (T reg) but we couldn't read the codes on my T reg GS300. It kept saying that the reader wasn't connected to the car, when it clearly was connected.

Any ideas before I wander over to a stealer to get them read? I'm guessing that the Mk2 GS just is on some weird protocol for OBD II or something?

Vyker, hope the little spin around the block convinced you to upgrade to a GS? lol

Sorry I couldn't help more Maneesh.

But I hope you sort it out.

The spin was certainly an experience :D I did like the executive lounge feel wrapped in brute performance and handling, very cool feeling :)

Hmmm... I know the 52-plate GS can be read, because I've read mine. Don't know if they changed something at facelift-time. My OBD reader was playing up before, but I put it down to a dodgy USB lead as it was fine when I changed it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links