Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gear Knob

Maz

ok this suck, got the Knob off today, brough a Momo knob ( It cost B***** £53) and fitted on, and it look (S***), the reason is most gear knob u can buy in shop, is not screw on type, they use hub screws ( think that what they called, u know the one u need a alley key ), and after that u need to screw the bottom cover to the gear knob, that make a big space between the gaiter and the knob itself, and it look bad, Cry !!. now do anyone know if any company make screw on gear knob that fitt the IS200? any inform with help... thank guys

:huh::huh::huh:

The only problem with that TRD knob, is that the embossed shift pattern on top is for a five speed car (GXE-10 Altezza I think) and I think the reverse is in the wrong place too. Only a minor problem but it would bug the h e l l out of me.....

Zee and I both have the round leather TRD knob which is about the same size as the standard IS200 knob TRD_SHIFT_KNOB.jpg

Got this under is200 accessories in fensport ..

Enlarged photo and can see it has 6 speed markings on it.

But after all that Andy I rather like yours and Zee's round one :P :lol: :D :D

Imi , i just noticed you got LED blubs for side light, is that mean you have a Clear Side indicater? cause the standard indicater housing got an Orange bit inside, can you enlight me plz bro?

But after all that Andy I rather like yours and Zee's round one :P :lol: :D :D

It does have six markings on it, but look closely at the bottom right one (where sixth gear should be) and you will see it says 'R' for reverse.....

You guys are crazy playing with your knobs. I like my chrome knob and ain't changing it for nuffin :whistling::lol:

Touche' Kavey!!!!

i rather enjoy looking at my big nose in the clear reflection of the Chrome knob.. :whistling:

But after all that  Andy I rather like yours and Zee's round one  :P  :lol:  :D  :D

It does have six markings on it, but look closely at the bottom right one (where sixth gear should be) and you will see it says 'R' for reverse.....

oops cheers Andy :sleeping:

Imi , i just noticed you got LED blubs for side light, is that mean you have a Clear Side indicater? cause the standard indicater housing got an Orange bit inside, can you enlight me plz bro?

Hya Maz, no mate, the LED is the dim light bulbs, you them small thingies... i still have the orange indicator bit.. wish i didn't tho.. :unsure::unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links