Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Blue Dots Under My Name?

see now thats not funny,you answer one question and then rasie another.how do i get points at the bottom and why do i not want them and if you do get them how do you get rid?

The ones at the bottom are for warnings you get on the club when you have a full house your BANNED :) Well i think there for that but i've never had any so not sure :D

see now thats not funny,you answer one question and then rasie another.how do i get points at the bottom and why do i not want them and if you do get them how do you get rid?

The ones at the bottom are for warnings, if you really want some, it can be arranged :whistling: but you dont really want them :D and only you and the mods can see yours

The idea is that the more squares you have its considered a BAD thing so you need to get rid of them A.S.A.P.

So game one, see how quick you can get a warning from the beautiful people....er mods on the forum....

Ready

Steady

GO..........................

:D :D

and they say Lexus owners dont try and help others!! ill think i will pass on your offer,if its all the same with you. :whistling::offtopic: it is a great forum,lots of infomation you would pay a lot to get from your garage.Well done,very friendly,very helpfull keep it up.very refessing in this day and age of "whats in it for me" attitude.

The idea is that the more squares you have its considered a BAD thing so you need to get rid of them A.S.A.P.

So game one, see how quick you can get a warning from the hitlers....er mods on the forum....

Ready

Steady

GO..........................

:D :D

i will have to keep my eye on you pete :lol:

and by the way, once there on they stay on :whistling:

OK, well i guess i got them for swearing then! I figured it didn't matter as it got censored automatically anyway!

Just one more question....It says earlier in this thread that if you get a "full house" ure banned. But how many blue dots is that?

OK, well i guess i got them for swearing then! I figured it didn't matter as it got censored automatically anyway!

Just one more question....It says earlier in this thread that if you get a "full house" ure banned. But how many blue dots is that?

0% = No warnings, the dots change colour if you get a warning.

0% = No warnings, the dots change colour if you get a warning.

Now how would you know that?.......i didn't, thanks :D

I thought each bar =20% and you was on your last warning with 1 bar left........5 strikes and your out!!

Again :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links