Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport Standard Rear Spoiler (where Can I Get One)

Birty

Hi guys.

I would like a rear boot lip spoiler for my new IS200se (like the one that comes on the sport)

Is there such a part availble to buy, & who sells them!

If not, is there a company that makes a aftermarket jobby - (i want something low key & not to ''in your face'')

Painting/fitting is not a problem as i have 8 years panel beating/spraying experience - so anything considered.

Thanks for your help

Hi guys.

I would like a rear boot lip spoiler for my new IS200se (like the one that comes on the sport)

Is there such a part availble to buy, & who sells them!

If not, is there a company that makes a aftermarket jobby - (i want something low key & not to ''in your face'')

Painting/fitting is not a problem as i have 8 years panel beating/spraying experience - so anything considered.

Thanks for your help

I have the type with the brake light in it, like you get on the sport from 2001 and is300 models, not genuine lexus, £60 + p&p

That sounds ok Gord

Do you have a pic so i could have a look what it looks like please

Anyone got pic of rear spoiler like lexusD2 has on her car ?

Sorry Gord i'd just gone out when you txt me matey and just got in :whistling:

Birty yes thats the same one that Gord has for sale :D

Gord - The spoiler on lexusD2's car looks like it has a couple of suports in the center of it! or am i seeing things, (if so where is the brake light)

What i was thinking off was something like this :-

IS300.JPG

or is this one exactly the same as the one you have for sale!

Gord - The spoiler on lexusD2's car looks like it has a couple of suports in the center of it! or am i seeing things, (if so where is the brake light)

What i was thinking off was something like this :-

IS300.JPG

or is this one exactly the same as the one you have for sale!

What you are seeing is the brake light in the center mate :D

But yes its the same :D

Spikes - not wishing to appear any thicker than i already am! are you saying the one Gord has 4sale is the same as the pic i posted of the red car

as gord says yes its the same. :)

Gord.

Spoiler arrived this morning.

PERFECT THANK YOU :D

will have it on the LEX by next weekend & will post a pic

(BIRTY)

No problem mate, was fast delivery too, sent Wozza something the other day, Thursday afternoon, he got it friday, well done to the post office :D

Yer please post some pic's when all painted and fitted B)

GORD - painted it today & fitting tomorow - so should have some pics on here by Wens (running 4 days late on this project - it took me a long time to pluck up the courage to drill holes in my lovely boot lid) :msn-oh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links