Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Somerset

BigD300

hello people, im Dave and from sunny Somerset , im looking to buy a gs300 for my family wagon, having trawled aroung piston heads i spotted a cheap mk2 navigator in dark green , it looks like the milage is 245k ish but its not to clear, but it does have fsh.

my main question i couldnt find an answer for in the knowlege base is what sort of milage can these take ?

it'll mainly be used for comuting to work and to trawl the missus and kid once its born.

cheers Dave

Hello Dave, welcome to LOC.

Other than the Shuttle i haven't heard of any vehicle with such a high mileage.. I feel you need to be careful with this acquisition.

lol, cheers for the welcome guys, it does seem wuite high, but its stated as motorway milage so not imposible, it aslo has fsh so could have been a company car till the current owner.

this is the car im looking at .

http://pistonheads.com/sales/464629.htm

Hi and welcome :D

Even though its a high mileage example and the fact its backed up with a FSH i dont think it would bother me too much but for piece of mind you could get a garage to have a quick look over it. A compression test wouldn't hurt.

Go for a test drive and make sure everything works as it should.

She does look nice though.

Can't deny the fact it looks very clean and company cars are normally well maintained so you could be on a winner, just be wise with the pre-sale inspection.

indeed mate cheers, its not confirmed yet, but i may be swapping my corrado vr6 for it, hopefully hear back soon so il get some more info to its history .

cheers again for the welcome.

Hello, welcome to LOC, looks very tidy, if your not sure about the millage e-mail the seller and ask what it is, may be the ads wrong and missing some digits, he says he's had it for 4 years and has to get rid because of family so it don't sound like a company car at least not fot the last 4 years but FSH and well looked after it can last forever or could die tomorrow but thats the same with any car regardless of age or milllage. :)

Hello, welcome to LOC, looks very tidy, if your not sure about the millage e-mail the seller and ask what it is, may be the ads wrong and missing some digits, he says he's had it for 4 years and has to get rid because of family so it don't sound like a company car at least not fot the last 4 years but FSH and well looked after it can last forever or could die tomorrow but thats the same with any car regardless of age or milllage. :)

cheers, im waiting for an email, or phone call from him as hes definatly intrested in my corrado, though he says family comitments is a reason for sale, so im not sure how a 2 door coupe will fit in :huh: .

ive had a look in the knowlegde base so have taken note of what needs to be checked over.

and cheers again scorps, ive never been to much of a worryer about mileage when its backed up with history, but as its got moon mileage on and could be expesinve to fix i wanted to check up and clear the worrys.

Dave.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links