Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dealer - Free Car Wash Service?

Yes mate it is true.

Not sure what criteria you have to meet but after having recently taken delivery of our new IS220D, we have been invited to return on an Sunday for a free valet/car wash, for as long as we own the car.

Hmmm, that would be handy if they did it round here too :whistling:

Lexus Bristol also have a Saturday wash club, bu would I trust their hired help to wash my car :crying: even if it wasn't a 48 mile round trip? I normally say they can valet the interior after a service, but please don't touch the bodywork...

Hmmm, that would be handy if they did it round here too :whistling:

Lexus Bristol also have a Saturday wash club, bu would I trust their hired help to wash my car :crying: even if it wasn't a 48 mile round trip? I normally say they can valet the interior after a service, but please don't touch the bodywork...

as tango says if you are particular about minor scatches and swirl marks then the car wash club is best avoided.if you are not then ok.i think most of the dealers have automated car wash machines which are less than kind to the paintwork.

I can only speak from my recent experience. The car was prepared for collection by the same people who valet the cars. Definitely no auto car washes for sure.

That said, you cant beat washing the thing yourself, its just a bloke thing? lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links