Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rolling Road

Hey up folks,

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good and reputable place where i can get the car on the rollers??

It seems so pokey at the minute, ever since i fitted the exhaust really. It seems to fly a lot more than it did so to speak. So just wanting to see what its actually producing.

Cheers in advance

Rob

Thor racing - I've used them quite a bit for rolling road and not too far for you either mate. Also not too expensive and Pete knows his stuff.

I originally used Abbey motorsport when I had a supercharger and they are also decent although not cheap and is a long drive too. Got LOADS of lovely Skylines though :)

If its just a dyno you're after Rob then I'd say Thor mate. Although I've not used any that might be a little closer

cheers for the response fellas.

i think TDi may be a bit too far?? not sure where thor racing are based but will find out.

keep em coming if possible guys.

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 2AR

Telephone: 01246 272 749

Fax: 01246 272 750

i think TDi may be a bit too far?? not sure where thor racing are based but will find out.

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

am i right in thinking this is the place that steve at charlesworth uses? :offtopic:

greddy emanage blue, last i spoke to steve we was waiting on a new oil pump. hopefully this will sort out the problem and have it running to mine and his high standards ready for mapping,

cant wait too see what it puts down.

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

am i right in thinking this is the place that steve at charlesworth uses? :offtopic:

Yes it is Sam, another loc members Aristo is there now being mapped, thay did a fantastic job on the MR2 turbo that Steve has done :D

And yes Steve has high standards, but only problem with that is, is the time it takes to get it how he wants it to be :D

Hey up folks,

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a good and reputable place where i can get the car on the rollers??

It seems so pokey at the minute, ever since i fitted the exhaust really. It seems to fly a lot more than it did so to speak. So just wanting to see what its actually producing.

Cheers in advance

Rob

Did you fit an exhaust Rob? :whistling::lol: did say it was a good backbox :winky:

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

Yes it is Sam, another loc members Aristo is there now being mapped, thay did a fantastic job on the MR2 turbo that Steve has done :D

And yes Steve has high standards, but only problem with that is, is the time it takes to get it how he wants it to be :D

yeah, the mr2 was there when i dropped mine off. looked really impressive!.

TDi:

Have a metal to metal dyno that me and a few members have used in the past..

ah yes I know a few have used them with differing results :o

etchasketchdynosig.jpg

How do you mean mate?

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

When fininshed the MR2 was pushing 245bhp, was fantastic on fuel and fun to drive, the owner did wait longer than he wanted to, but Steve would not let him have the car back until Steve was 100% right, Steve even sent it back to Noble to be mapped again as he was not happy with it 1st time.

Sam did you see the red Aristo ? that has gone to Noble to.

Hey up folks,

Cheers in advance

Rob

Did you fit an exhaust Rob? :whistling::lol: did say it was a good backbox :winky:

i supervised :lol::lol:

yea it sounds mint mate and does help witgh lower down torque thats for sure.

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

will these guys be able to check the belt etc etc? i know i can do the jubilee clips but not sure how to check if the belt is slipping/lose. doubt it is, but worth knowing anyhow for the future when putting new belt on....

any idea how much they charge gord?

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

When fininshed the MR2 was pushing 245bhp, was fantastic on fuel and fun to drive, the owner did wait longer than he wanted to, but Steve would not let him have the car back until Steve was 100% right, Steve even sent it back to Noble to be mapped again as he was not happy with it 1st time.

Sam did you see the red Aristo ? that has gone to Noble to.

nope didnt see it. cant wait to have it back :D

cheers again

rob

Noble Motorsport Ltd

Chatsworth Business Park

172 Chatsworth Road

will these guys be able to check the belt etc etc? i know i can do the jubilee clips but not sure how to check if the belt is slipping/lose. doubt it is, but worth knowing anyhow for the future when putting new belt on....

any idea how much they charge gord?

Hi Rob, you would have to ring them and ask, tell them Charlesworth motors put you in contact, you might get a better price :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links