Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does Anyone Know How Much Psi The Tte S/c Puts Out

156.6bhp and 143ftlb at the wheels

Is this with the standard exhaust manifold ?

There's a known problem of pre-cats (there are 2 in the manifold) breaking up and causing power loss through exhaust blockage.

TTE started including a decatted manifold as part of the s/c conversion.

Monster-Mat will back me up on this suggestion as he suffered it too - as did I.

TG

156.6bhp and 143ftlb at the wheels

Is this with the standard exhaust manifold ?

There's a known problem of pre-cats (there are 2 in the manifold) breaking up and causing power loss through exhaust blockage.

TTE started including a decatted manifold as part of the s/c conversion.

Monster-Mat will back me up on this suggestion as he suffered it too - as did I.

TG

yep mine is de-catted. didn;t wanna run the risk of them melting/dislodging and causing problems. mark wadsworth (waddy) also had a similar problem IIRC

Definatly doesn't sound like your making quite as much power.

Mine dyno'd at about 190hp at the fly, but that was with the belt slipping and dropping all boost at 5000rpm!

I would reccommend de-catting the manifold to anyone thou.

I still have the pre-cats in mine and no problems so far... get more power than I expected too.

As Stav said, were the belts etc all tightened up before it went on the dyno?

I still have the pre-cats in mine and no problems so far... get more power than I expected too.

As Stav said, were the belts etc all tightened up before it went on the dyno?

i didnt tighten the belts but that is why i started the topic the about the psi amount cos if its supposed to sit at 3.5 psi throw most of the rev range i know that is not the prob and will have to look at other things

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links