Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello From Lexus

.....to sort out the complaint of excessive brake dust on an IS250 only applicable to the USA when it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that it must apply to all 250's...and 220D's for that matter.

The IS250 wheels I bought were in a terrible condition on the insides (due to the brake dust issure mentioned no doubts).

They did clean up eventually, but a lot of elbow greae was used in doing so, and if they had been left any longer,

the wheels would have needed a full refurb as the residue was starting to bond with the wheels.

If Lexus GB would listen to the customers more who have genuine concerns, they and us (the consumers) would definately benefit.

When one person has a problem, it can be a one off. If several hundred or even several thousand people have a problem, to go

and bury your head in the sand and "deny, deny, deny" doesn't help customer relations one little bit. It is actually damned offensive :tsktsk:

IS200 inner tyre wear anyone ? :winky:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tyre issue has been dealt with (allegedly) on a personal level :winky:

It was indeed.

I personally made an appointment with 'The Dr.' & then I personally drove it to the Surgery (WIM) and after the equivalent of

a local anastetic and minor surgery (and personally paying for Lexus GB's deliberate ignorance) job's a good 'un :winky:

Wozza....do you mean to say that maybe the person/member who wanted all of the support from a car club forum to gain some clout to his complaint with the tyre wear issue didn't have the decency to inform those that was behind the campaign that he was compensated and that no-one has seen /heard of since......thats terrible behaviour!

erm yes and I have his personal email address on file but obviously wouldn't divulge such a thing on a

public forum or he might end up being spambotted.......:whistling:

I bet he did alright really hence his silence :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

Any comment on the 'Chronic Front Inner Tyre Wear Issue' Lexus GB Contact Centre ?

• 5 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links