Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Colour Calipers

Bazza-old

I think red would go ok too. Or yellow or green. But my wife thinks I have no taste when it comes to colours so beware the advice of javadudes....

Having painted calipers are a good way to meet people - I met Steve M at the dealers yesterday - he recognised the calipers on my car.

Half way through painting the calipers on my car, I had a red band of primer (where the stickers go, with the rest of the caliper silver, looked fantatic, but I continued with the silver.

If you bought red and silver hammerite in preparation, and have a steady hand, that could look terrific, and pretty unique, I imagine

Cheers,

Nige

i thought the red would clash with the red bodywork

but might give it a try

black might get lost in the background

silver might clash with wheels

thought about gold or white as well ?

wouldnt chrome look nice though :) :)

hey, Javadude?? u know of any jobs available where you work??  

Web Dev - VB/ASP/SQL-Server/JavaScript/DHTML/CSS... etc etc etc.....

Sorry there are none at the moment. If we ever added more headcount then the role would be for an experienced java developer. :sad::yawn:

Broaded your horizon and learn php mate... ASP is outta the window on web dev as most windows boxes now support Php Language.

When i used to be a manager for a web design company we always used to get ASP devs in.. after 2 months they were converted and loving it!

i kno Java too.. but dont have the "experienced" part.. :(

o well.. thanks all the same, mate!!

Dumbass

check out sourceforge help wanted page (developers wanted ;) )

ok - you won't get paid for this - but it is a way out of the "Can't get a job without experience - can't get experience without a job" Catch 22 scenario

its very possible, you would need a seperate set of calipers to be done so that while they are being done, you can still use the car

take the spare calipers to lexus, get them to strip them down

take them to the chrome platers, get them to do the deed

take them back to lexus, to re-build

fit them to your car

BLING BLING

i have a set of calipers for sale

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links