Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Dont Know If This Will Offend :p

My beloved A3 has decided it doesnt want to be driven any more, so my mother has offered me her is200 2001.

my initial response was "hell no!!"

im 23, i have been "personalising" my cars since i can remember, and the thought of driving a big, automatic 4 door really had me in stitches...

i thought i would also mention that looking on this forum has proven to me that i cant do just about anything with this car and i will be taking it and pleacing my mark on it !

i was wondering how many guys/girls on this forum are young(ish). and whats your street cred like in the car.

like i said dont want to offend anyone!

thanks

Jonathan

My beloved A3 has decided it doesnt want to be driven any more, so my mother has offered me her is200 2001.

my initial response was "hell no!!"

im 23, i have been "personalising" my cars since i can remember, and the thought of driving a big, automatic 4 door really had me in stitches...

i thought i would also mention that looking on this forum has proven to me that i cant do just about anything with this car and i will be taking it and pleacing my mark on it !

i was wondering how many guys/girls on this forum are young(ish). and whats your street cred like in the car.

like i said dont want to offend anyone!

thanks

Jonathan

hi there am 21 and have got an is200 and love the car there is nothing wrong with it 2 litre rear wheel drive car ??? why not? looks great and as you have found out you can do just about anything with it a really nice looking car and as i find is always a head turner, all my friends love my car and "street cred" wel that speaks for its self its god loads lol o and welcome to LOC :D

Lol, quite an amusing thread :lol:

I've had my auto IS200 since I was 19 and believe me the street cred is far higher than with an A3........I would know as I had to use an A3 for a few months when my IS was stolen a few years ago, and it was nowhere near as desirable.........

It's a great looking car as standard, but there's plenty you can do to make it your own - have a browse around at different members cars to see the extent some people have gone to :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links