Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hyperthetical Question.... Not To Be Confused With A Statemented Quest

TheDon

if one may have potentialy and completely free of illigality obtained a copy of the toyota EPC catalogue.. how would one go about getting a password should one require it for no apparent reason to access the lexus parts section for reference...

i by now way condone the acutal idea of obtaining illigal software for personal use... as its immoral and very bad...

but if someone did know hypertheticaly.. could they please let me know..

thank you

One has come up with a q for one to answer if one can, so if one may be so bold as to ask....was does statemented mean?

I would have liked to have answered one's question but begrudgingly i must inform you that i cannot. I consulted one's oracle (wikipedia) but one's oracle could not shed any light on the matter, my deepest apologies

Ah......thats why one had to ask the said question as one also looked and coundn't find anything remotely pertaining to the original statement but i am gracious in your attempt into asking the oracle but at the same time one is indebted to one for taking the time/trouble to find the answer in my quest...

But i shall attempt to carry on looking, and your apology is in this case and quite understandably will be accepted. :D

One has come up with a q for one to answer if one can, so if one may be so bold as to ask....was does statemented mean?

Well technicaly statemented generaly referes to children of a school age that have a form of dissability that needs or requires a child to have special treatment at school.. such as my semi nephew who has dyspraxia...

but for the purposes of my first post it was a funky word that kinda fitted into what i was saying..

basicaly it was worded so that no admission of guilt was neither expressed nor implyed... as it would be very wrong to download something like that from a torrent.. if you knew what they were..

this quizical posting of words seems to be more entertaining than using the normal expression of the current english dilects and language..

one where its your girlfriends sisters kid.... but you have been together for 4 years... so its not fully official but also not legaly binding marriage type of thing..

They've made that up, the Oxford is the English language thats just goggledegook.

very likely they made that up, but if i remeber rightly it appears in the dissabilty and discrimination act.. or something like that as well as KCC school policy.. refering that a statemented child cannot be refused a place at a school... as they would not let him go to a school in ashford called the north... but KCC made them!

If it is the same as EKTA for VAG, without a password you can only access the local parts list and documents but won't be able to connect back to the main server for up to date information

One is loving this topic lol...But one would like to add that they are aware of a certain person that has very recently...discovered you are able to access the lexus side of the EPC with the assistance of numerous aquintances... :rolleyes::whistling:

i by now way condone the acutal idea of obtaining illigal software for personal use... as its immoral and very bad...

thank you

Very honourable......but then,

thanks very much guys... will be trying it out tonight..

Now this is where you let yourself down.

thank you

Very honourable......but then,

thanks very much guys... will be trying it out tonight..

Now this is where you let yourself down.

Too true lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links