Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Do You Sprinkle When You Tinkle

as an on topic bit of info:

if you are ever in amsterdam try the pink floyd bar use the toilets for a frightening experience

the only light source is an ultra violet one! :nuke:

therefore all the p*** glows up a bright yellow colour

you get to see the splashes all around the pan on the toilet handle and worst of all on the door handle

its there to stop the illegal use of cocaine but sure makes you aim straight, pity about all the users before though!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

as an on topic bit of info:

if you are ever in amsterdam try the pink floyd bar use the toilets for a frightening experience

the only light source is an ultra violet one! :nuke:

therefore all the p*** glows up a bright yellow colour

you get to see the splashes all around the pan on the toilet handle and worst of all on the door handle

its there to stop the illegal use of cocaine but sure makes you aim straight, pity about all the users before though!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Where about is that bar Baz? I'm in Amsterdam every couple of months but never come across it (sorry wrong choice of words!). Mind you, usually the radar takes us straight to the banana bar!! :ph34r::ph34r: :D

Where about is that bar Baz? I'm in Amsterdam every couple of months but never come across it (sorry wrong choice of words!). Mind you, usually the radar takes us straight to the banana bar!!    

not sure of any road names but here are rough directions

from dam square head towards central station via the pedastrian shopping street (runs parallel to damrak)

keep going (the street veers left)

keep going following your nose

keep going (road has cars on it)

and its up there on the right ,on a corner

same road as barneys!!

about 5 mins from station

i go there once or twice a year just to chill and get away from the kids

theres only one dam!! :) :) :) :)

Where about is that bar Baz? I'm in Amsterdam every couple of months but never come across it (sorry wrong choice of words!). Mind you, usually the radar takes us straight to the banana bar!!    

not sure of any road names but here are rough directions

from dam square head towards central station via the pedastrian shopping street (runs parallel to damrak)

keep going (the street veers left)

keep going following your nose

keep going (road has cars on it)

and its up there on the right ,on a corner

same road as barneys!!

about 5 mins from station

i go there once or twice a year just to chill and get away from the kids

theres only one dam!! :) :) :) :)

B) Must check it out next time - the toilet "feature" has gotten me interested!!

:D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links