Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wheels !

FourQ

Well i was speaking about getting new aloyWheels from my IS200 i looked for Chrome ones but Neva really found what i wanted ! i did see a nice Par of eBay and went yesterday To portsmouth to see if they Fitted ... No Comment on thats !!! - :tsktsk: sed it wud fit -

So i found new per there

Metal Type:

Aluminium

Tyre Type:

Summer

Rim Width:

8J

Tyre Width:

Rim Diameter:

18 inches

Aspect Ratio:

Offset:

Load Index:

Number of Studs:

Speed Rating:

ZR: over 150 mph

Stud Diameter:

AND MY CAR BEEN LOWERD 40MM

PICTURE OF THE alloys : http://foto.artdecor.eu/ebay/Al1.jpg

Edited by FourQ
Profanity

Well thay will fit................but your car will look like, bigfoot sort of car :winky:

I just wondered is offset measured in mm? So if you need about 45 for the IS, and these are 30, they'd stick out 15mm more than they should from the arch?

Well thay will fit................but your car will look like, bigfoot sort of car :winky:

I just wondered is offset measured in mm? So if you need about 45 for the IS, and these are 30, they'd stick out 15mm more than they should from the arch?

Yep mate :D

SO REEALY your guys are saying im Screwed wer can i find LEXUS WHEELS ?

i give up !

is its not the Stud size then its the offset if its not taht its something els

CAN YOU GUYS POST ME UR LINK WER YOU GOT YOUR WHEELS !????

MUST BE 18inch ! wheels

What you guys thing about these?

EBAY item NUMBER : 350083746004 Will they Fit ?

and i own Everyone thats helping me a beer a Ebeer :P

those will not fit either

the offset needs to be between 40 and 50mm dependant on width and style of wheel !

on 8" wide they need to be as close to 45 as you can get

if the car is lowered or going to be it is important the offset is correct or they will scrub the arches

Hi, make sure you get the right offset for your car, as when i was looking @ ultralite wheels for my is200, most of the one's i wanted would not fit, due to the offset :o

Thank you for the advice, this one would fit:

ULGT2-1875-1GL - 18"X7.5" - 42 - 100+114.3 X 5 GOLD

Tyre's would be: 225 40 - 18

Greats, Luke :shifty:

the offset needs to be between 40 and 50mm dependant on width and style of wheel !

if the car is lowered or going to be it is important the offset is correct or they will scrub the arches

LOL JAPAN ? LOL CHEAKY thing !!! ok thats no good bazza dont help me please :P joking in there any UK place ? or do i have 2 import them ?

and ya mate its LOWERD 40mm

LOL JAPAN ? LOL CHEAKY thing !!! ok thats no good bazza dont help me please :P joking in there any UK place ? or do i have 2 import them ?

and ya mate its LOWERD 40mm

here !!

Hi, make sure you get the right offset for your car, as when i was looking @ ultralite wheels for my is200, most of the one's i wanted would not fit, due to the offset :o

Thank you for the advice, this one would fit:

ULGT2-1875-1GL - 18"X7.5" - 42 - 100+114.3 X 5 GOLD

Tyre's would be: 225 40 - 18

Greats, Luke :shifty:

That's exacly the specs that my wheels are. I noticed they are just millimeters inside the wheel arches when they are pointing straight forward. However, these were sold with the L-tuned IS300 so I suppose they are legal.

dscn0722fix2smalltg4.jpg

dsc0149fixframetl2.jpg

i was in the same boat looking for wheels for my lexus, the offset is a major pain, but i've finally found some i like in the correct offset and a nice staggered fit too. i'm not going to tell anyone what they are because i've never seen them on a japanese car before

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links