Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Charger Kit

It being done at charlesworth?

Hopefully having some work there in a month or so so will see the car if it is.

Stav

Is being done at Steves hopefully mid to late october.

Will be sans intercooler initially as Lysholm say with .3 bar it doesnt need one.

Tom will then take the car away for a while and bring it back for us to fit an intercooler a la TTE

Dyno figures will be taken and made available.

Sounds good Dave,

i would def reconsider getting nos if this kit seems to work out ok and the prices are as estimated at around £3500 new fitted. let us know the results i would be very interested if it works. around march time possibly.

Will ask Tom to post up a blog type thing so you can see the progress.

He's having TTE coilovers/Prolex-UK manifold/HKS silent back box fitted as well.

Will be running with an induction kit as well so should sound quite nice :whistling:

i would def reconsider getting nos if this kit seems to work out ok and the prices are as estimated at around £3500 new fitted. let us know the results i would be very interested if it works. around march time possibly.

He's having TTE coilovers/Prolex-UK manifold/HKS silent back box fitted as well.

Will be running with an induction kit as well so should sound quite nice :whistling:

will this kit fit if i have one of the cheap manifolds or will it need a bracket welded on to it. would like to see the progress

what would it cost for this conversion dave cos if it works well i might be interested as an alternative to the tte one

pm me if you want

will this kit fit if i have one of the cheap manifolds or will it need a bracket welded on to it. would like to see the progress

Not sure if it would fit thinking about it. What I'll do is get it (bracket) made to fit the OEM manifold so that means its 99% sure to fit your manifold

what would it cost for this conversion dave cos if it works well i might be interested as an alternative to the tte one

pm me if you want

Price is tucked away on this thread I believe.

Not allowed to PM as I'm not a trader (well I can send but not receive !! but choose not to)

In theory it will be better than the TTE one as the charger itself is more efficient as its a newer design.

Not sure if it would fit thinking about it. What I'll do is get it (bracket) made to fit the OEM manifold so that means its 99% sure to fit your manifold

pm me if you want

Price is tucked away on this thread I believe.

Not allowed to PM as I'm not a trader (well I can send but not receive !! but choose not to)

In theory it will be better than the TTE one as the charger itself is more efficient as its a newer design.

ok just seen it but would like to know final cost at the end of the project to make my mind up,cant wait now

i mean one of the cheap eBay manifolds. they dont have any brackets. but would be easy to weld on too i guess

Yeah ill post up progress, pictures if their possible and anything else anyone wants to know/have... Ive never driven a s/c´d IS200 before so its all kinda new to me... but hopefully only the start if what can be done...

Time will tell.... :winky:

Looks like a job for me then, taking the pics i mean :o

But im not admitting to it just yet... tryin to find me some of those 11 spoke alloys lexus did from 2004... (i think)

Harder than i thought....

You mean like these and these ?

Sorry... I didnt see your message.. YES thats exactly them... are they really originals?? I got the 5 spoke wheels... turned out to be refurbished and well buckled!! Was very disappointed.. So want others...

Will contact them... thanks again!

Yeah ill post up progress, pictures if their possible and anything else anyone wants to know/have... Ive never driven a s/c´d IS200 before so its all kinda new to me... but hopefully only the start if what can be done...

Wow, volunteering???

Im sorry but i dont know anyone on here so I dont know who does what, or how things are done, so all ideas and help much much much appreciated.....

Wow, volunteering???

Im sorry but i dont know anyone on here so I dont know who does what, or how things are done, so all ideas and help much much much appreciated.....

Sorry, im very good mate of Steve from Charlesworth motors, i pop-up to Charlesworth motors now and again :D

Sorry... I didnt see your message.. YES thats exactly them... are they really originals?? I got the 5 spoke wheels... turned out to be refurbished and well buckled!! Was very disappointed.. So want others...

Yep, no problem. I bought some and they really do seem to be original, yes. They are in pretty much "as new" condition, at least the ones that I bought were. It seems these wheels were probably factory fitted and then were perhaps swapped at the dealers for some upgraded wheels before the car was sold (this is a guess, I don't know this for sure), because they don't look like they've been driven. The odd very small mark here and there but for the price they're a bargain :)

Beware that they don't come with centre caps, so you'll need to source those yourselves if you want some Lexus ones. I posted a thread on this in the "Wheels & Tyres" forum here when I was having trouble finding out the correct part number (which I did find eventually and is now posted up in there).

Yep, no problem. I bought some and they really do seem to be original, yes. They are in pretty much "as new" condition, at least the ones that I bought were. It seems these wheels were probably factory fitted and then were perhaps swapped at the dealers for some upgraded wheels before the car was sold (this is a guess, I don't know this for sure), because they don't look like they've been driven. The odd very small mark here and there but for the price they're a bargain :)

Beware that they don't come with centre caps, so you'll need to source those yourselves if you want some Lexus ones. I posted a thread on this in the "Wheels & Tyres" forum here when I was having trouble finding out the correct part number (which I did find eventually and is now posted up in there).

Are the ones from the 5spoke wheels nopt the same?? I have them

Are the ones from the 5spoke wheels nopt the same?? I have them

Nope. Have a look at the thread that I gave the link for, which shows the right caps for the 11-spokes.

The 5-spoke caps are different and may well look a bit odd. The 11-spoke caps don't quite fit properly on the 5-spoke wheels. I haven't tried it the other way round, but vice versa might not fit properly either, I'm not sure.

This does sound good 3.5k fitted might be up for some of that myself again a price on that plus the manifold exhaust and coilovers all fitted would be good

well I wouldnt go banking on that being the price for ALL including ALL fitted....

I never said it would hence asking for a price

This does sound good 3.5k fitted might be up for some of that myself again a price on that plus the manifold exhaust and coilovers all fitted would be good

well I wouldnt go banking on that being the price for ALL including ALL fitted....

I never said it would hence asking for a price

awe ok... didnt quite get what you were saying.... well ive no genuine figure even as to what im payin yet.. as its not certain what will be included in the final build... trail and error to a point i guess

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links