Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay Manifold Warning

lexusIT

it was closed, and the title edited by the original posters request....... as the situation was resolved, got a full refund and told to keep the is300 ones

May have been an idea to have kept it somewhere so people thinking of buying it would know what questions to ask to make sure they don't get sent the wrong parts

it was closed, and the title edited by the original posters request....... as the situation was resolved, got a full refund and told to keep the is300 ones

oh, ok. fair enough, I see the closed topic now, not before, when I started this thread.... but maybe it was just me, that I didn't see it.

By the way, the situation is apparently not resolved yet - at least for me - as I haven't got the refund yet, just a proposal that I don't like that much. But still waiting for an answer from the seller, so who knows...

<_<

the post is still there under manifold problems fixed as the problem has been resolved. seems this was a supplier problem and they have taken care of it. so dont want to put people off any longer from buying from them. fair is fair.

that's true, I can see the topic now, and I read yr message the other day when you said it would be a good idea to renme the topic to something like "problem fixed".

Thank you, I can see it now. :winky:

By the way, the situation is apparently not resolved yet - at least for me - as I haven't got the refund yet, just a proposal that I don't like that much. But still waiting for an answer from the seller, so who knows...

<_<

Hello all,

just wanted to inform everybody that the supplier has now fixed everything, with my total satisfaction.

Very happy with the outcome of this, I felt the need to state this in the forum and also wanted to thank everybody that helped out resolving this little hickup. :D

just wanted to inform everybody that the supplier has now fixed everything, with my total satisfaction.

Very happy with the outcome of this, I felt the need to state this in the forum and also wanted to thank everybody that helped out resolving this little hickup. :D

That's great news :D

So is he sending you the correct manifold, or are you on the lookout for another one now ? (by the way, I'm not offering to sell you one lol, just wondering !)

That's great news :D

So is he sending you the correct manifold, or are you on the lookout for another one now ? (by the way, I'm not offering to sell you one lol, just wondering !)

thanks!

unfortunately the correct item is not yet available - should be in a while, with a new stock incoming from overseas, but don' tknow exactly how long it'll take.

I've been told when one will be available, we'll be informed.

:)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links