Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did Steve get the instructions for the Emanage ok mate?

Youon wont be disappointed in Noble. they're excellent.

Stav

Well all was sent directly to Charlesworth so not sure... The guy said he sent it on a cd in English.. will have to ask Steve...

No, i'd sent specific IS200 Wiring and setup diagrams that i made up to Steve to fit your emanage.

Stav

Well all was sent directly to Charlesworth so not sure... The guy said he sent it on a cd in English.. will have to ask Steve...

No, i'd sent specific IS200 Wiring and setup diagrams that i made up to Steve to fit your emanage.

Awe... ok..

I really dont know Stav.. He never said there was any problems so hopefully he'd no problems!!

After having a quick chat withSteve at Prolex the other day I will be saving HARD for this conversion for the following reason:

By the time you have spent 2K on a second hand TTE kit (if you can find one), £500 fitting (yes I know you can DIY but I am lazy), de-cat the manifold £600 you are up to £3 and a bit grand, so the extra couple of hundred is well worth it considering everything will be new and set up with e-manage negating the need to get a uni-chip or camcon to fine tune the car further.

Steve you will almost definatley get my car early next year just depends on how business is in the new year (Feb/Mar). Can't wait to see the Dyno charts :winky:

de catting the manifold is a couple of hours work !

£100 should cover it

Stav

Yes Steve got them Stav :D

After having a quick chat withSteve at Prolex the other day I will be saving HARD for this conversion for the following reason:

By the time you have spent 2K on a second hand TTE kit (if you can find one), £500 fitting (yes I know you can DIY but I am lazy), de-cat the manifold £600 you are up to £3 and a bit grand, so the extra couple of hundred is well worth it considering everything will be new and set up with e-manage negating the need to get a uni-chip or camcon to fine tune the car further.

Steve you will almost definatley get my car early next year just depends on how business is in the new year (Feb/Mar). Can't wait to see the Dyno charts :winky:

de catting the manifold is a couple of hours work !

£100 should cover it

Yes but was he talking to Dave or Steve about the manifold :question: or is it one of Dave's manifolds :question:

i think the tdi one and the prolex ones are both 600 but if it can be done for less then that is worth looking at

You can do as i've done and just remove the cats.

Does look as pretty but does the same job.

i think the tdi one and the prolex ones are both 600 but if it can be done for less then that is worth looking at

You can do as i've done and just remove the cats.

Does look as pretty but does the same job.

Not true Marc..............tdi/prolex manifolds are bigger bore as well as designed to flow better :whistling:

Im in the UK... in Stockport...

Abit of a setback...

The car has been running today with the charger, however the intake is VERY loud.... VERY... from what ive been told and heard on the phone. And with such a long drive back to France... it isnt staying on the car for the moment... putting a TTE on for now, and then when a solution is found for the intake, ill be back for this and the e-manage with it being mapped at Noble...and maybe some more, depending when a solution is fabricated...

Im in the UK... in Stockport...

Abit of a setback...

The car has been running today with the charger, however the intake is VERY loud.... VERY... from what ive been told and heard on the phone. And with such a long drive back to France... it isnt staying on the car for the moment... putting a TTE on for now, and then when a solution is found for the intake, ill be back for this and the e-manage with it being mapped at Noble...and maybe some more, depending when a solution is fabricated...

Sorry i did not make it up to Steve;s today, was working last night, so needed some sleep today :D

Louds good!

lol but personal preference i suppose.

Hope you get it sorted fella. but the TTE will be good for now!

There is loud and loud...................this was way too loud got a picture of it if anyone wants to see it...........

Louds good!

There is loud and loud...................this was way too loud got a picture of it if anyone wants to see it...........

Loud in which way induction roar or resonance from the pipework?

Louds good!

how can you have a picture of loudness ?? :unsure:

Louds good!

how can you have a picture of loudness ?? :unsure:

BANG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links