Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

My Baby Took My Baby Through A Brush Wash

chris1977

[b]hi gang new here

getting to know a few of you's :winky:

got a problem my wife took my baby through a brush wash now i have a million swirl marks. :tomato:

any ideas on how to fix would be appreciated as i was already using zimoil wax evry week @£18 a bottle to keep polished however she must have found the brush wash from hell and i need to fix it soon :blush:

... any help appreciated

[b]hi gang new here

getting to know a few of you's :winky:

got a problem my wife took my baby through a brush wash now i have a million swirl marks. :tomato:

any ideas on how to fix would be appreciated as i was already using zimoil wax evry week @£18 a bottle to keep polished however she must have found the brush wash from hell and i need to fix it soon :blush:

... any help appreciated

wasting your time putting wax on every week and if its the zymol i am thinking of ( blue green liquid) then its a rebranded turtle wax product - also waxing and polish are 2 different things so are you using a wax or a polish each week?

it sounds from your post you are using 1 bottle each week at £18 is that right??

for a long lasting wax look for collinite 476s or one of the dodo juice hard wax's

to remove the swirls it will need a polish - either by hand which is a lot of work and will take days or a machine correction

Give me a shout Chris - I'll bring it back to how it was/should be.

PM me and we can discuss things in more detail.

wasting your time putting wax on every week and if its the zymol i am thinking of ( blue green liquid) then its a rebranded turtle wax product - also waxing and polish are 2 different things so are you using a wax or a polish each week?

it sounds from your post you are using 1 bottle each week at £18 is that right??

That wax made under licence by TW for Zymöl Europe, is not £18 a bottle - more like £6-8, iirc. The only Zymöl bottle for £18 I can think of (without running off to visit their site to confirm) is the Field Glaze, which is more of a quick detailing spray.

Edit:

Seems I was in error of the price of the wax - seen it online for £18-21 before delivery. Wow, that's steep for what it is! Must've been thinking of the shampoo at the price I thought the wax was. Zymöl's prices are just crazy!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links