Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Finding Lexus Wheels

Yes those are the 11 spoke alloys off later models. Not just the LE though, SE and Sport models came with them too.

There are two finishes, plain silver and the nice anthracite ones you've found on eBay.

Which were you after - the darker ones? There is a set of those on eBay at the moment (think it's a forum member) for £250.

He only paid about £140 plus £20 postage for them though and sold them for £225 on a buy it now plus £40 postage.......

Aaaaaaah must be a Wigan thing :lol:

Anyways another even more expensive set are available £260 plus £30 P+P Item number: 110299059154 but there was/is another

E-Bay seller who has sold loads recently with sets going for between £100-£140 plus £20 postage.

I would suggest you wait till he sells some more.........

I bought a set of those off eBay myself thinking that I might put them on, but I've decided to keep my 5-spokes. But they're the silver ones, not the anthracite ones. I paid £120 plus £20 postage, and am only hoping to get my money back, as opposed to making a profit.

The wheels didn't originally come with centre caps, and I also have those, which cost me approx £50.

He only paid about £140 plus £20 postage for them though and sold them for £225 on a buy it now plus £40 postage.......

I know :lol:

Stevie I might be interested in those centre caps, how much do you want for them? Are they the grey/black ones?

Aaaaaaah must be a Wigan thing :lol:

Indeedy, all that profit will fill my petrol tank twice :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links