Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Final / Last Spec Of Is200 (se) In 2005 Before Is250?

Early 2005 before the new IS 250 was to come out, Lexus were throwing in everything, all the gadgets and toys for a very low price and I think it was on the SE model in particular. Can someone please give me (i.e. copy and paste) the spec please? I want to see what I'm missing. It really was very good value for money! Thanks.

Are you thinking of the LE?

It was the SE with full black leather interior, both front electric seats, and 11 spoke alloy wheels. The LE was also available in some very nice colours, and you could have anthracite wheels to match the darker paint jobs.

My spec is a bit like that, it's a 2004/54 Sport, has the full leather and electrics, but is in silver, and has the plain silver 11 spoke wheels. To be honest I was a bit thick and didn't know the Sport was still made as late as mine, thought they were all LE's, which is why I bought the car really. Since then I've seen a few more for sale though.

Yep the 05 SE had everything, DVD satnav, full leather, rear spoiler, etc. I'm not sure but I think the TRD bodykit was a no cost option as well.

Think the only options were the TTE bodykit, and upgrade to 18" styling kit alloys.

And yes incredible value for money, was around £21k for all that :)

While we're talking about it were the Sport's available right till the end of production?

When I looked around on the web there seemed to be very few of the Sport model around with the later 2004 spec.

Probably because the SE/LE models had so many extras they would have been better value to buy new?

My Is200 is a 2005 and has the TRD bodykit, climate A/C, 18" alloys (Aero ones), full black leather, T/C and snow, sat nav. electric everything. Basicly i can't think of anything it does not have apart from parking sensors.

Oh and a Janspeed exhaust, hids, koni coilovers, k+n Filter and a distinct lack of a main CAT........ these were not standard though:whistling:

Really I thought all the IS's had the same very close gear selection. Thought that was why they had the reverse alarm because 1st and reverse are so close together.

Must say though the gearstick doesn't travel much at all on my 54 IS200 Sport.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links