Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So You Got An Lexus

Maz

Chris, is your 1/18 scale IS200 Die Cast? or Remote control? what make is it? PM me please, i want 1 too, saying that i have 1 remote control IS200 and a Model kit ordered from japan yesterday, hehe, i must be mad

btw they do LS400 model in Japan, but not sure about GS, i will find out...

from Maz=Tony

Chris, is your 1/18 scale IS200 Die Cast? or Remote control? what make is it? PM me please, i want 1 too, saying that i have 1 remote control IS200 and a Model kit ordered from japan yesterday, hehe, i must be mad

from Maz=Tony

Mines diecast, made by AUTOart

from Maz=Tony

Actually its a IS300 but that doesn't matter, its diecast made by AutoArt by the way

Jac and norkep, we found a GS model like this on eBay for my dad, there was someone selling a load of them in different colours.

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this or something, but hope it helps. We tried doing a search for GS300 model.

THank guys for the Informs, i finally got 2 of those 1:18 scale diecast IS300 today through the post, hehe they look pretty good, got another 5 more to come too, some are radio control, and other is tuned up version of the IS, like those Supra in the film F & F.....and they look good too........ :D :D :D

Picture_001.thumb.jpg

Picture_004.thumb.jpg

Picture_005.thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links