Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alex the kid

the RX is a company car as i work at lexus in wolverhampton as a sales person so cheating a little i suppose lol, i must say genuinly impressed with the lexus hence me signing up on here. the focus is a complete one off magazine featured car in fast ford and run a forum called fordtorque but im sure that doesnt interest you lot :P .

the RX is a company car as i work at lexus in wolverhampton as a sales person so cheating a little i suppose lol, i must say genuinly impressed with the lexus hence me signing up on here. the focus is a complete one off magazine featured car in fast ford and run a forum called fordtorque but im sure that doesnt interest you lot :P .

Sounds interesting mate, should post up some pics of it (we're not all about Lexus, we love anything fast too :D )

ok mate here you go

spec wise

Focus RS engine

Dreamscience custom map

Turbo technics GT25 hybrid turbo

ford motorsport manifold

milltek de-cat

blueflame exhaust

just chaged the water to air chargecooler system to a front mount intercooler so air to air

k&n gen ii

brembo brakes front

EBC ultimax disks

Yellowstuff pads

sachs dampers

Focus RS gearbox with quaffe

Custom fabricated Wheel arches sills and doors

FRS bumper made to fit wider arches

Jamsport rear upper strut brace

Compomotive CXT 18" wheels with one off offset

currently running 285 bhp 338 lb/ft runs a 13.9 1/4 new mapping will see 310 310

heres some photos

FAF269_focus-1.gif

04.jpg

41-1.jpg

how the engine bay looked

61.jpg

how it looks now

31122008423.jpg

and the bit some people dont like

064.jpg

so theres my car the build was massive had the car form new started off as a 1.6, complete one off hope you like.

sparkystav the mouth on the bumper is now totally filled with the new intercooler so more practical use.

Aido its pretty quick still yet to find something i cant keep with inc scoobs evos porsche.

parthiban the focus RS is fwd theres never been a 4wd focus although a friend of mine has a cossie powered one. The car when i had it had heated lether seats heated front screen lots of spec more than a focus RS.

cheers for the comments guys if you had a project section id show you the whole build.

parthiban the focus RS is fwd theres never been a 4wd focus although a friend of mine has a cossie powered one. The car when i had it had heated lether seats heated front screen lots of spec more than a focus RS.

cheers for the comments guys if you had a project section id show you the whole build.

Oh, my bad, was it the new one then that was rumoured to be 4wd? I doubt it'll happen with Ford's financial strife now anyway..........

Put the build in the lounge, it's a general chat area for pretty much anything. I'd definitely be interested in a read (as I'm sure many others) :)

Hi

Welcome to the club, A lot of love been put into that focus, uninsureable down here in Essex unless you employed a team of bodyguards to protect it. I recon with all that grunt it would give my honda fireblade a good run for its money.

Ta Mark

cheers mark. dont know not had a play with one yet, theres a 30 to 130 day rumoured amongst the ford lot soon open to bikes too so maybe we could see plus would be good fun lol. the focus doesnt really get left anywhere left it outside a friends house had finger prints all over the windows etc and has no locking wheel nuts. so the RX is the runabout and left places.

Sounds interesting mate, should post up some pics of it (we're not all about Lexus, we love anything fast too :D )

I have not been here long,if we are talking fords i would like to show you what i gave up for the 300 sport.If thats ok .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links