Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ne Scotland Motor Show

sparkystav

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my washers out as there getting painted as wel and my fogs is out as well so looks quite rough.

i was there for a bit today and some amazing cars on show, lexus stand was looking good and stav beast is something else, and the colour of mr moles in the sun is amazing,

didnt see any of yo about like, which was a shame, ill put my pics up later

Cracking weather in Aberdeen today,

Met Mole, Cameron & Stav there today, i was hoping to meet alot more of you guy's, see alot more cars there, but 3 good looking lexus there, there was a 4th 200 there on another stand but never got to meet it's owner, the boy's got my juices going about JAE, stories of cars, bbq's & 5 a side footy, sounds ace!!

Have to work it into the calendar this year :D

well just back from the show, brilliant weather now suffering from sunburn B) meet stav and the crew (loving the IS,s guys) also seen the other lex there but didnt see the owner some nice cars at show piccys to follow once i find out how to lol

well just back from the show, brilliant weather now suffering from sunburn B) meet stav and the crew (loving the IS,s guys) also seen the other lex there but didnt see the owner some nice cars at show piccys to follow once i find out how to lol

Was a great day some nice cars there and good to see peter stringfelow was there.will post up some pics later.total sunburnt.

think some how this corsa's owner was extracting the urine just a bitty :hehe: :D

IMG_0026.jpgIMG_0027.jpgPIC_0130.jpg this is me wearing my patriotic LOC t-shirt wondering why i locked my zonda keys in car(Oh how i wish)

Excellent pics lads.

will get my pics and videos up tomorrow.

Had a great day and it was a great job by the lad to organise it. The sunburn hurts though!

Guest inicol63

Wow guys your cars looked the nuts...

Looks like that was a sound investment on the G220 POLISHER.

Nice Zonda as well.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links