Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 200,s

Was Adies not a 2.1l now?

Stav

No its not , But i would like to no where 2.1 is avail from as in that case i may not waste my time and effort on a 2.3 !

Tdi said thay did one for Dave Ellen some yrs ago now :D or are you saying thay never did, but charged him for it :question:

How long ago was that ? probably before my time ! If that the case are there any others running around ? 2.1 ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed all the lexus's on U tube under SPC Horsham !

Thats funny....someone posted the exact same info on the WIM site at almost exactly the same time.

He is one of the ex TDI workers Peter, rich pickings really, as he knows, all of the cars that came out of Tdi was not running right in the 1st place :o

3.5 years if you must no , Never involved in mapping or electrical used to do all engine building and fabrication . Now currently working with SPC in developeing a 2.3 stroker as well as forged rods and pistons also had a set of, new camshaft's designed , Bigger valved head also in store !

So you do work there then.

Other traders have been warned about advertising when they're not offical traders :shutit:

where is there advertising ??

what has been offered ?

directing members to external car club websites.

* directing members to external websites.

* advertising in signatures.or by use of Forum Usernames.

* using a thread to indirectly advertise or praise a product (unless the post is a personal recommendation based on personal use).

* placing commercial hyperlinks over pictures.

* posting of referral, affiliate or any commission generating links.

* Un-authorised/Ex-Traders cannot use members to sell there products in an indirect manner

He is working with/for them so will get them/himself work by directing members to SPC. making him affiliate.

And if you look back, most his posts mention SPC in some shape or form.

Thats funny....someone posted the exact same info on the WIM site at almost exactly the same time.

He is one of the ex TDI workers Peter, rich pickings really, as he knows, all of the cars that came out of Tdi was not running right in the 1st place :o

3.5 years if you must no , Never involved in mapping or electrical used to do all engine building and fabrication . Now currently working with SPC in developeing a 2.3 stroker as well as forged rods and pistons also had a set of, new camshaft's designed , Bigger valved head also in store !

Other traders have been warned about advertising when they're not offical traders :shutit:

what has been offered ?

* using a thread to indirectly advertise or praise a product (unless the post is a personal recommendation based on personal use).

* Un-authorised/Ex-Traders cannot use members to sell there products in an indirect manner

He is working with/for them so will get them/himself work by directing members to SPC. making him affiliate.

you tube is not an external car club

guilty, but then a lot of posts do, ie: eBay links etc

can not see anything advertiseing there

there is no product being offered

not guilty

not guilty

not an ex trader nor an unauthorised trader

where has he directed anyone to SPC ?

I do believe that LOC members have been directed to some very interesting material, involving LOC members cars

what has been offered ?

not guilty

not guilty

I do believe that LOC members have been directed to some very interesting material, involving LOC members cars

Where the link go, you tube, what SPC have posted on you tube, and he is affiliated to SPC,Mapping may or may not be a product, but it is a service SPC offer, very disappointing really, as you know where he works and you know what he is doing posting like he has been doing on this site.

Stav

No its not , But i would like to no where 2.1 is avail from as in that case i may not waste my time and effort on a 2.3 !

Tdi said thay did one for Dave Ellen some yrs ago now :D or are you saying thay never did, but charged him for it :question:

i am sure dave said it was never done, lack of material on the block was the reason i believe he was told by tdi

what has been offered ?

not guilty

not guilty

Where the link go, you tube, what SPC have posted on you tube, and he is affiliated to SPC,Mapping may or may not be a product, but it is a service SPC offer, very disappointing really, as you know where he works and you know what he is doing posting like he has been doing on this site.

yes it is a service, but it is not being offered

Not a trader , you asked the Question.s ive given you my answer.s !

What questions? only asked if you worked there.

Stav

His Signiture said IS210. i assumed that meant a 2.1.

ss.jpg

Also seems a lot of your older posts have been removed from the site. :shutit:

Not a trader , you asked the Question.s ive given you my answer.s !

What questions? only asked if you worked there.

Stav

His Signiture said IS210. i assumed that meant a 2.1.

ss.jpg

Also seems a lot of your older posts have been removed from the site. :shutit:

Sorry should of said only answering all questions that i have been asked , I haden't noticed Adie's Signiture guess you are right it could have meant that !

Whats all this crap then .........Hi Dave ,Ive been looking at charger options on u tube , and stumbled across yours on there ! Under SPC Horsham , Did it really have a full remap ? Pretty impressive ! ...

He knew full well what was going on, and as ive said before, he works with/for SPC. Dont seen to remember him posting on here when he worked for TDi ?

Now i wonder why...... :whistling: whats he said he is doing at SPC ? thats right, making/developing cylinder head, 2.3cc kit for is200 :whistling:

Self promotion for himself/SPC on lexus site :whistling: No matter how you look at it, this is what he is doing, if you want to keep letting him get away with this, then so be it, you must have your reasons :whistling:

And look at this all BS look...............................................................

Perhaps it was the mapping ? Who cares about the tte box , I think the new induction is the Mutts Nuts , Perhaps there was a bigggg explosion and all the extra feul worked its way back up the intake and banggg ! but then what do i no in only a plumer !

Are you really a plumber :whistling: no your not :whistling:

Whats all this crap then .........Hi Dave ,Ive been looking at charger options on u tube , and stumbled across yours on there ! Under SPC Horsham , Did it really have a full remap ? Pretty impressive ! ...

He knew full well what was going on, and as ive said before, he works with/for SPC. Dont seen to remember him posting on here when he worked for TDi ?

Now i wonder why...... :whistling: whats he said he is doing at SPC ? thats right, making/developing cylinder head, 2.3cc kit for is200 :whistling:

Self promotion for himself/SPC on lexus site :whistling: No matter how you look at it, this is what he is doing, if you want to keep letting him get away with this, then so be it, you must have your reasons :whistling:

as stated he is working with SPC not for SPC

as stated he has not offered anything for sale or offered any services

I do know that he does not do mapping

you are right, if i want to let him get away with it, so be it

until i believe he is breaking the rules it will continue, or until i can find a reason why he cant post

no point you getting all high and mighty about it, when you were/are guilty of the same thing yourself

until i believe he is breaking the rules it will continue, or until i can find a reason why he cant post

no point you getting all high and mighty about it, when you were/are guilty of the same thing yourself

Guilty of the same thing, what same thing :question:

promoting unauthorised traders

promoting items for your profit

So you now saying lexlover001 HAS been promoting unauthorised traders and promoting items for your profit :question:

So you now saying lexlover001 HAS been promoting unauthorised traders and promoting items for your profit :question:

no, guilty of the same thing you are accusing him of !

i think this has gone as far as it needs to

the posts are staying

end of !

no, guilty of the same thing you are accusing him of !

i think this has gone as far as it needs to

the posts are staying

end of !

OK, Im off to work soon, Air Products, Clayton, in Manchester, not at any garage or internet store :D if anyone wishing to send me email at my work, Hutchig1@airproducts dot com.

I ain't going anywhere near your air products Gord after what you released in the car park yesterday :lol:
and me too gord stinks when he lets it rip :whistling:

I still feel sick now :D

Poor old Geoffers had another hours worth of that after I got out the car!

Seriously?

The TTE charger through an induction kit sounds awesome!

very true, good sound. BUT TURBOS RULE!!

Surley a stroker kit (2.3L) , and ported head will be so costly it would make the project almost unaffordable. you will also need the pistons, con rods etc may as well get a Supra or 3SGTE conversion!!

Seriously?

The TTE charger through an induction kit sounds awesome!

very true, good sound. BUT TURBOS RULE!!

Amen to that :D

Have to admit the IS with the induction on the charger sounds incredible through narrow streets, a few years back after the Cheltenham curry meet there was myself and Barrie with cars with the induction pipe on, and then Dave had his turbo IS and we went through some proper small places and it sounded incredible!

I even used to get old fellas at garages coming up and saying how good it sounded as they recognised the whine of a charger!

It's a shame they're not more commonplace but have to admit I can now live with the sound of the twins whining and the SSQV, the 2JZ doesn't come alive until you nail it and then it sings a very sweet song indeed :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links