Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is It Just Me

Yeldarb

Yep, they're not as attractive as before, but then I think the best looking f1 cars came a few years ago.

However, compared to how bad we were expecting them to look, they actually look ok, the ferrari and the williams i think actually look fine.....

Who really gives a toss about the looks of F1 cars, or their drivers for that matter. The competitiveness of the team is the important thing. It's a race not a beauty pageant!

Agreed the cars dont look as nice, but all down to the new rulings for the aero packages allowed, I was at the world motorsport symposium at oxford brooks uni at the end of last year, the top aero dynamisist from Ferrari was there did an hours or so speech about this years cars, and he pretty much said that BMW will be one of the top cars to beat as they were leaked photos of it testing on track and ferrari we're still in design stages along with pretty much all other teams. He was a nice chap actually having a few laughs about the last few corners at the brazillian gp

Also watch out for lots of new front wings being replaced as the driver cant actually see the edges of the front wing so looks like theres gonna be lots of casualties on the start line.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links