Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Superchargers - £2100 - In Stock At Prolex

aido

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supercharger, FMIC, all pipework, cradle, piggyback ECU, clutch relocation kit, new airfilter box and airfilter. There's also something that connects to the throttle I believe.

Everything you need is in the box.

so which one would you prefer turbo or supercharge

Supercharger would be 2k full stop, turbo would cost lots more, and at the end of the day, you can take the supercharger off, sell and get your money back.

If you wanting to spend more on the supercharger, emanage, pully and mapping would be extra 1k to get you up into the 240/250 mark

In a way it would be nice for the Euro members to get these as they've not really had much of a lookin in the past, I do find it ironic that if these are the TTE chargers they've been sat in Germany for ages unsold, to come over to the UK (well technically) then to all be sold back to a trader in Germany :lol:

It's a strange world!

You just need to look at what the likes of Stav, Yemgi and Lee_Iceman had on their cars and what they spent to get where they are.

Lee did squat all with his mate, he just got a "fast one" LOL

You'd still need more mate, you could do bigger FMIC, induction, exhaust, decat, even then I think Stav was about 220, just looked at his profile but it doesn't say any more!

The 1G-FE just isn't built to handle much more boost than that safely and then that's where it gets expensive to get where Dave Reed and Adie are.

Yeldarb's car will be a good one to see :)

I've got 230 mate with 200lb/ft of torque.

would have cost about £1600 more to get where i am if i hadnt done a lot of the work myself.

Shame they've all sold though so quickly.

so they all gone completely now? may put second hand values up a bit :lol:

someone can have mine for £3k :lol: (But maybe for the right offer i'll sell anyway ;) )

Stav

You just need to look at what the likes of Stav, Yemgi and Lee_Iceman had on their cars and what they spent to get where they are.

You'd still need more mate, you could do bigger FMIC, induction, exhaust, decat, even then I think Stav was about 220, just looked at his profile but it doesn't say any more!

The 1G-FE just isn't built to handle much more boost than that safely and then that's where it gets expensive to get where Dave Reed and Adie are.

would have cost about £1600 more to get where i am if i hadnt done a lot of the work myself.

someone can have mine for £3k :lol: (But maybe for the right offer i'll sell anyway ;) )

Stav

you can have mine for only £2999 :whistling:

Stav

you can have mine for only £2999 :whistling:

Bazza i'll go to £2000 and i'll pick it up :whistling:

For and extra 50bhp I would just add nitrous. Won't touch fuel economy and you have the power literally at the flick of a switch. Would be half the cost of a blower.

Yeh but with the cost of nitrous now, in the long run i'd say the charger was the better option plus not a lot of places sell NOS, and the charger is a lot more reliable :)

For and extra 50bhp I would just add nitrous. Won't touch fuel economy and you have the power literally at the flick of a switch. Would be half the cost of a blower.

But if you use it a lot will put a BIG dent in your wallet and keep costing you :winky:

Let alone trying to insure it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links