Euro Meet

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul, you have 2 basic choices...dover - calais, or Harwich - Cuxhaven

you could go harwich - hook of holland aswell i think

the least driving is harwich - cuxhaven, but its a long journey on the ferry,

the drive from calais is about 6-8 hours once you get off the ferry......seems a long way but it soon flys by

paul, or anyone else who is thinking of coming........

let me know, so i can help as much as possible, and organise the events

mat

rob,(fluff) is coming up from switzerland aswell

yep thats right ill come up - thats defo now. but im flying. As for the ferry if you can do Harwich - Hoek van Holland then it will take you about 4 to 4.5 hrs to get somewhere near mats place, thats what it took me and i wasnt exactly driving slow! but remember that the "no speed limit" doesnt exist on all sections of the autobahn so do watch your speed!!!

here we go again. I was in the UK on holiday for two weeks. I missed Gaydon cos I had to return to Euroland on the same day as Gaydon.

Now we have a meet which is only 3 hours from me, but I may have to give it a miss as I am likely to be back in the UK that week.

Does anyone have any idea of cost for the ferry going between the Hook-Of-Holland.

There is a possiblity that may be going. Just need to convince the wife to take some time off

Are you sure Andy cause I pre booked my tickets with them ready for next mont and it only cost 198.00 return on the speed ferry for two passengers and me mota

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk